戦士 WARRIOR | A Cinemax Original Series [ From the Creator of Banshee & Bruce Lee ] | Apr. 5 戦士

Warrior Season 2 Release Date. Warrior Season 2 will be released on October 2, 2020, it has been confirmed by one of the co-stars of Warriors. The second season of Warrior is almost here, Justin Tobin, who plays Young Jun in Warrior, revealed to a fan that Warrior Season 2 will be releasing on October 2, 2020.Apr 19, 2020

Oh damn they sprang s2 on us this past Friday @10pm.

Always forget about that. The s2 premiere is out there.

About to watch now

They started off right where s1 left off, some pretty good action from Ah Sahm in the Barbary fight pit now, Andrew Koji seem like he stepped up his training to get a more ripped physique to get closer to how shredded Bruce Lee was

Mai Ling coming out with outfits with that royalty drip while most all her Long Zi Tong soldiers dressed in rags and **** while she spending money buying out the lemon cart

Cinemax is ending its original programming. They cancelled a bunch of shows last year. Dope ones like Jett. They're switching their focus for w/e reason. Money or something and they made this decision before covid.
Damn. Welp, hopefully another network pick this show up. Probably one of the better shows on television. I hope they don't make it go out like into the badlands.

Damn. Welp, hopefully another network pick this show up. Probably one of the better shows on television. I hope they don't make it go out like into the badlands.
Into the Badlands at least get to wrap up its story on AMC.

There's the fear here that this is the last season of Warrior.

The first hope is that HBO Max picks it up although they haven't picked up the other cancelled cinemax shows since HBO and Cinemax are sister networks. Then there's the Amazon Prime and Netflix chances.

Mai Ling in a stressful *** position with how she's dealing with Buckley and the Fung Hai where both can turn on her in a moments notice, now Li Yong is looking at he sideways as well

The Fung Hai leader Zing fights brutal like a Mongol Warlord, ripping dude's throat out and casually tossing it

:lol:Wang Chao got mad at his irish baby mama telling the daughter to call him papa

Ah Sahm got them a security contract from Penelope and storage for the opium all in 1 deal

The way Lee been going this season he might end up in the SF chinatown opium dens soon

Glad they're going into Chao's character more with the Irish BM and daughter he got, he's probably the most interesting character to me on the show with multiple good characters

Bill and his Wife glad they invited Lee over for dinner that night

Hong the new hatchet man from China got some serious skills with that whip chain

They should show the Italian Community in North Beach SF during this time as well besides just the Irish and Chinese

Penny and her sister might end up being at odds with each other down the line

I wanted Ah Sahm to show up when Leary bombed the factory. That little sister is a busybody.

Big sis Penelope killed Sophie with that talking to WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE?! YOU DO NOTHING! YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING!

Such a burn 🔥

That Mai Ling and Ah Toy tension :lol:

Look forward to the police vs. Zing.

Last edited:
also looks like my prediction of Lee getting on the opium pipe came true

Ah Sahm and Young Jun gonna be deep in the hole with all their opium gone from Leroy blowing up Mercer Steel

Li Yong vs Zing showdown was fire

Ah Toy got herself some girl on girl action going to the winery

Fung Hai really were fighting SFPD with bow and arrows and swords

Chao showed he can get down and hold his own when he really needs to and had them 2 pistols for fung hai

Need more Ah Toy lesbian scenes :evil:

Yeah Li Yong vs Zing was the good. Wanted the cops to kill him though but I get they're framing him for those sword murders.

So this was the Enter the Dragon inspired ep with Ah Sahm getting the scratch marks during the tournament even tho ep 9 this season is titled "Enter The Dragon"

Bisping doing more and more of these action films/tv shows

Last season the old west ep leaving SF had Young Jun with the native american girl Wankeia and this season's old west is Ah Sahm and Vega

Oleg from Banshee got an appearance this ep as well

Haven’t watched this season at all but heard it’s going to be on HBO Max after completion.

Lai went super brutal killing that 1 brothel dude

Can't wait to see Young Jun's 1st council meeting as head of hop wei

that ending with Jacob being the 1 to save Penny's life and killing samuel tho

Ah Toy don't realize her lawyer partner got a hit out on her now

Man I guess it was too see through even though it just happened but they already laying the foundation for Young Jun to be wild suspicious of Ah-Sahm even though he aint do anything yet.

Ah-Sahm only told Ah Toy he was planning on taking over but damn near all the smart characters can see it as Ah-Sahm plotting :lol: Father Jun called it immediately.

I binged the last 2 eps in a row so I'm still tight Vega had to die. Wanted a triangle for my boy Ah-Sahm. Also wanted An actual completed tournament.

:lol: @ Mai Ling bdsm'ing Li Yong.

Back
Top Bottom