🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I'm fairly certain those "black lavas" were just a catalog mistake and never actually released. I remember seeing the pic and thinking "man, Nike better get these right.". Next thing I knew, the correct Lavas released. Unless somebody can show me a pair that isn't a sample, I'm not buying it. Never once saw a pair in a store.

Peace,
J

The plot thickens

Not saying they don't exist... I just genuinely don't remember.

I think we did see those "Sunburst" samples on here, that's for sure. 

Last edited:
Gonna wait on official pics. Based off that pic I am interested tho. I suspect this will be the hardest one to get, despite prolly having the largest production, simply cuz its Fragment Design and the streetwear kids (like myself) will go in.

Yep, I think we discussed this several months (or even years) ago, but I remember seeing that catalog pic on Nike HK's site and was shocked by the 'white splatter'.  Thankfully, the final product was Hot Lava... it was then when I realized it was just an initial catalog pic.  

Not sure we ever saw a physical sample... did we?

Not that I've ever seen. I think the burst DID make it to sample stage, but was updated, and the pair that released was closer to the OG version. I don't think they made it out of sample stage. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Peace,
J

I did tho. Not sure how that negates that the outfit she is wearing looks like the pinstripe ATCs. Unless I am mistaken the pinstripe ATCs arent part of the "French Open Kit"

Though I should've used better wording

EDIT: Basically saying the pinstripe ATCs match their blue stripe "uniform" for the RGs.

Last edited:
Flares $60 yet ? 
nerd.gif

Any info when that all white ATC4 is going to release? Going to cop. :smile:

Any dates on the ATC3 yet?

Yea no release date for those either. Another nt'er said they heard the UK release for the 3's was August so maybe the same for the U.S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom