🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Been out of the thread / sleepin' and not on my nt grind as usual. Any place to still grab pinstripes?? I know its a stretch. Pm if you got the info. On a side note I'm feelin' those tan white lava air trainer 1's *Big Time* I slappa da bass

where-can-i-buy-defianz-products.png

Should I cop flares for $79 or hold out?

Yea they'll go much lower than that but they've been stuck on that high price tag for so long that people are ready even for $79.

Last edited:
A brief Agassi interview

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/05/27/limportance-de-lentourage

Recently the mother of Eugenie Bouchard, Julie Leclair, has been singled out by some. He is accused of too 'hatching' daughter. Others wonder if his coach, Sam Sumyk, is the man for the job. Asked about it, Andre Agassi underlined the importance of the environment in the life of an athlete.
Agassi, holder of Golden Slam career, does not know of any mother Bouchard. He did not want to advance the role it plays in the life of the young player. But it is still well placed to know that the pressure from a parent exists. He himself lived with his father and he has reported extensively in his autobiography, Open .
"I've seen parents who passed the coaching role with that of agent, nutritionist therapist. But no matter the environment, it is not productive to think that a person can occupy all these roles, "he said when met by The Journal on the sidelines of C2MTL.
His only advice is to know well surrounded.
"It's good to have people around you that you can count on, people with good intentions. In life, everything revolves around people. You hope only that those around you are people you need and not the people who need you, "wisely said the winner of eight major titles.
Do not judge
The free fall of Bouchard is a hot topic in recent months. Everyone tries to explain his eight defeats in its last nine games, among other setbacks.
During his career, Agassi has bottomed after experiencing great success. Nothing comparable since Bouchard is only 21, but the American had to rebuild their confidence on the Challenger circuit before returning to triumph one last time in a Grand Slam, so that no one believed in him a few months earlier.
Agassi was also asked if he believed what's wrong with the Quebec. His answer was rather surprising.
"I think the problem is that everyone is trying to speculate on what's going on in his head. We all have our ways with our own situation, our fears, our goals. It's hard to judge someone without spending time in her shoes.
"It is not to speculate on what happens, but rather hope that the person in trouble can focus on the good things that lead in the right direction. And I think the perceptions of the people and all the labels that have been glued to it must be put aside, "he said.
Agassi is well placed to know the athlete's image is very important. It has also been the face of an advertising Canon, with the slogan " Image is everything "(all in the picture).

Keeping yourself
As Eugenie Bouchard, Andre Agassi has experienced young success, winning his first tournament on the ATP circuit in only 17 years. He too was soon the center of attention.

Like all athletes, he experienced moments, others much more difficult. If he had any recommendations to make to a rising tennis star, it would first and foremost be yourself.

"I would tell him to define success for itself. Do not let others do it for her. I would say it is important to define success, because if you set the wrong way, you'll spend your time trying to be someone you are not and that is the biggest waste energy, "said the American, age 45, retired since 2006.

Nadal example

To support his point, Agassi gave the example of the attitude of Rafael Nadal, one of the best players in history.

"If you look at Nadal, he's a guy who could not be more humble despite his excellent tennis. It has a certain perception of success and it does not seem to be summed to victory. Looks like it also involves the way he chooses to work and act in life. From the outside, at least, that is admirable. "

Bouchard's attitude was emphasized in bold in the media and tennis fans for some time, especially when she refused to shake the hand of opponent before the Fed Cup.

One step at a time

To get out of his torpor, Agassi offers Bouchard simply trying to improve little by little.

"It should focus to become better every day. Then you build your momentum, you lose close games, and finally, you have clicked with a victory that can completely change the trajectory of your career. "

Agassi compared the ups and downs of a career in the stock market. "If you look at every day, it makes you mad and during this time, you can not perform."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom