🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Shouldn't this have been a Challenge Huarache? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I know, right?!  

Attention to detail.  
eyes.gif

3's are my fave, so we have 4 new ones coming? Gold, Silver, White and Black, and there are different sample all blacks out with different materials? Do you guys think they'll all see the light of day?

Gold - I'm in.
Silver - I'm in.
White - oh heck yes!!!
Black - if all leather PASS. If leather/suede I'm in.

With the French Open going on right now, I'm surprised we haven't seen any news on that silver pair.

Yeah, Nike sometimes never really got the concept of 'context' in their releases... 
eyes.gif
  It's so frustrating. 

Are the silver III's confirmed as an RG special colorway?  Is there a pic of the tongue?  

Yeah, Nike sometimes never really got the concept of 'context' in their releases... :rolleyes   It's so frustrating. 

Are the silver III's confirmed as an RG special colorway?  Is there a pic of the tongue?  

I thought they were discussed back in the beginning of the year as gold for Wimbledon and silver for French Open. Back then that was based on speculation. No pic of the tongue that I've seen.

Yeah, the tongue on the gold ones confirms it for SW19... wasn't sure about the silver ones. 

The irony here being that they wouldn't be legal at Wimbledon... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's nice that Nike is finally mentioning his name and trying to release a shirt that is supposed to be inspired by him but it doesn't really make sense. Just release the retro gear already or release something that has some true inspiration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom