🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The warm lighting + the yellow light reflected from the line definitely changes the colors.  

So last match for fun? I thought what he was doing all this time was for fun.

man i can honestly retire from this hobby/addiction/lifestyle a happy and content man once i secure doubles of the ATC4 og marines and these
View media item 2040141

there literally is not another shoe IN THE WORLD i care more about. srs!

Last edited:
I have no idea what the deal is, but I'm guessing his back or something?  Physically unable to do too much?  A shame if that were the case. 
eek.gif
been waiting for these. even my dad had a pair. these and the marinas will be doubled upon, no questions asked!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I really hope that his back can recover and he can somehow play some PowerShares in he future. Obviously the most important thing for him is to take care of himself before worrying about the tennis. Don't know if it had anything to do with the ticket release but thought it was strange how tickets for some of his matches this summer weren't posted yet for purchase. Maybe he had to see how his back was going to hold up.

This was the translation from the article I posted btw.

"Just as they did for many years, Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi returned to compete in a tennis court. Now the stage was the Sierra Madre club in North Sultana, enclosure was filled by about two thousand 500 fans.

Just as he finished the game, Agassi took the microphone and revealed that unfortunately it was his last game at all levels.

"I want to announce that this is the last time I'm going to compete, I am proud to have been against one of the great and I'm glad that was in Monterrey," said Agassi.

More than ten years after both retired from professional sports, none has forgotten how the sport is played and still keep their best secrets suspiciously.

The match took it Sampras winning 6-0 and 6-4, although the most applauded by the regiomontanos was Andre Agassi.

The most entertaining game was when Agassi left to play a little ball boy, who showed good qualities tenísticas."

Last edited:
10 years ago, he retired from the pro-tour... 10 years later, he retires from the senior-tour.  Damn injuries. 

Damnnnnnnn I was looking forward to the PowerShares this year I was definitely going to do it but if I can't hit with Agassi I'm out [emoji]128546[/emoji]

He hurt his disc so I doubt he will be playing in August.

arghhhhh! I may have to call tomorrow for a refund. Never seen him play before. We had the supershow here in Atlanta back in the 90s. Sampras and Agassi were set to play. Both backed out and I had to watch courier and mal Washington instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom