🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Decisions decisions. Which one to wear today ! E5CF0E2E-9C3D-4D4B-B1E2-8909CACDD34C.jpeg

Who had all 4 hats in stock?

All from tennis express. The fuschia was the first. Got that like 2 weeks ago??. . Then the other 3 just arrived yesterday
Had ordered the fuschia hat with the striped topaz shirt.

All from tennis express. The fuschia was the first. Got that like 2 weeks ago??. . Then the other 3 just arrived yesterday
Had ordered the fuschia hat with the striped topaz shirt.

Interesting. They still only show the ability to order the fuchsia one. The other colors you can't. Also, on Midwest Sports, they now have a date of 9/30 for the volt hat. 😞

Last edited:
Interesting. They still only show the ability to order the fuchsia one. The other colors you can't. Also, on Midwest Sports, they now have a date of 9/30 for the volt hat. 😞

Midwest doesn’t have any hats at the moment. They said they’re waiting for a Nike shipment and it should be any time for the hats so the 9/30 may be a placeholder. They do have the bandana though.

With all this gear any chance we get a new retro of the volt III’s? Missed on my size of the 2015.

I'm on the drying phase of my Challenge Court shirt. Measurements for it are

25.5" pit to pit (where the seam is for the sleeve and shirt)
30" length (I forgot to measure before I washed it so I took the measurements while laying the shirt on top of my washer lid. They could be slightly off. It's on medium temp for 20 minutes. Didn't want to do med/high. Wanted to try it slowly first. I may bump it in a few. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: ARK
Okay, so I'm all done. It's FREAKING PERFECT!! 🙏🙏

I took measurements from the shirt dry and it seems that I lost an inch pit to pit and length. Pit is now 24.5" and length is 29" Again, the before measurements were when it was wet and I didn't get to give a solid measurement. If someone here has an XL in either color and wants to measure the shirt from the bottom of the sleeve to where its attached to the shirt across to the adjacent sleeve attachment seam, and length from the top seam (right next to the collar) to the bottom and let me know if my estimates are close, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Overall, 10 minutes on med and another 10 on med/high did the trick. Now it fits like a large. Still loose fit but it's no longer a tent, lol! It's comfy and looks better. And the emblem is fine. Dryer didn't hurt it at all. Best to wash and dry inside out. 👍

Oh, even better news. Anyone who ordered the bucket hat yesterday keep looking in your inbox. I already have shipping notification for Saturday delivery. 🙏🙏 SWEET!!!

Received my tees from NDC, they fit me good. While a large might have fit a bit better at the sleeves and maybe slightly better at the waste it might have been to short for me on the length And to tight at the chest so XL seems to be a go for me. I’m 6’0 205 here are some pics I tried to take to give an idea, will probably shoot a video and post later
8F681B58-DA11-406F-82E0-06F686C8924C.jpeg
1638ED23-ED16-422D-8452-1814254BE4BE.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. Where did you find these? My wife will dig them...

Scooped a M and a L challenge court tee. These are HEAVY duty tees. Just received and they are, I kid you not, the exact same size (same length) save for the medium is slightly more snug in the upper chest. Very weird but I'm happy with the quality and know they will shrink. After an initial shrink, I plan on hang drying as the logo looks fragile and prone to cracking. I hope not but I'm not trying to find out all the same...

Last edited:
Received my tees from NDC, they fit me good. While a large might have fit a bit better at the sleeves and maybe slightly better at the waste it might have been to short for me on the length And to tight at the chest so XL seems to be a go for me. I’m 6’0 205 here are some pics I tried to take to give an idea, will probably shoot a video and post later
8F681B58-DA11-406F-82E0-06F686C8924C.jpeg
1638ED23-ED16-422D-8452-1814254BE4BE.jpeg

Awesome buddy. Glad you grabbed the size that worked best for you. We're the same height but you got more muscle up top than me (I could never build upper chest, back muscles. Was always more lean. But my legs are a different story, lol). Just be careful how you wash and dry them. They do shrink a good inch in a warm dryer.

Last edited:
There's always a chance at anything. But with clothes, they go under the radar. Shoes, they go through many hands and you know someone will snap a pic for the gram or somewhere.

good point, to be honest, I also don‘t believe in a ATC 3 Volt release

Since it’s slim fit (which isn’t surprising) I’m going with my usual M, but might go for L or to an extent, XL for a more 90’s feel.

Back
Top Bottom