🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

like the tees but I’m more interested in getting the stuff to play in. Have to see if I like the white tee; if not I’ll probably see if anyone here missed out an needs one.

Yea I want it all. But that was the t-shirt we wanted to see because we didn't have any real images yet. I'm looking forward to the polos, jacket, and shorts. I wanted that to release first. And I can't wait for the Kobe releases.

9inch inseam on the shorts is way too long lol. Pass on those. Still kind of interested in the denims though.

but more appropriate for the times. People will also say the same about the jorts.

These times? Actually shorter shorts are far more common in 2020. It’s definitely in fashion right now. I personally no longer wear shorts with more than 7inch inseam and a lot of my best shorts have 5-6inch inseam (See “Nike Woven shorts”). To me they’re way better IMO than those 9inch CC shorts up there and will pair well with the Agassi gear. It’s what I plan on doing lol.

These times? Actually shorter shorts are far more common in 2020. It’s definitely in fashion right now. I personally no longer wear shorts with more than 7inch inseam and a lot of my best shorts have 5-6inch inseam (See “Nike Woven shorts”). To me they’re way better IMO than those 9inch CC shorts up there and will pair well with the Agassi gear. It’s what I plan on doing lol.

fair nuff. You are right, things are trending that way. I’m just a stocky guy with a hockey butt so too short is not good for me.

but more appropriate for the times. People will also say the same about the jorts.

Unless you’re saying that the longer length is more appropriate for the 90s look. Were the OG shorts long in length? I thought they were short back then 🤔

Unless you’re saying that the longer length is more appropriate for the 90s look. Were the OG shorts long in length? I thought they were short back then 🤔
No meant for now but you make a very good point about things trending shorter. As long as the super slim stuff on top falls out of favor I’m good.

the recent fashion trend is shorter shorts. 80's NBA and Magnum PI style. nuthuggers definitely not my thing. I am good with shorts to the top of knee.

To be fair, the OG shorts were pretty short.
1597335916357.png

1597335950741.png

the recent fashion trend is shorter shorts. 80's NBA and Magnum PI style. nuthuggers definitely not my thing. I am good with shorts to the top of knee.

I don’t like nuthuggers either. Short shorts are one thing. Tight short shorts are another lol. I make sure to get ones that have a loose fit as well as being short. Those Nike woven shorts I mentioned are a perfect example of what I’m talking about.

I don’t like nuthuggers either. Short shorts are one thing. Tight short shorts are another lol. I make sure to get ones that have a loose fit as well as being short. Those Nike woven shorts I mentioned are a perfect example of what I’m talking about.

The funny thing was back in high school the team shorts felt like nuthuggers, so I was wearing 2 widths larger to get the looser feel. When And1 came out, I bought the first pair they released of their mesh bball shorts which are perfect in every way. I still have them till this day.

No meant for now but you make a very good point about things trending shorter. As long as the super slim stuff on top falls out of favor I’m good.

Hey buddy, what tag did Nike put on the blue flaming ball t you posted a pic of? Was it a standard fit tag or the loose fit tag? Just gotta figure out how they are sizing these as well.

To be fair, the OG shorts were pretty short.
1597335916357.png

1597335950741.png

Yeah, anyone complaining about the retro shorts being too long, we could have gotten this length instead! I'm glad as these above, NO!!! Way too short! I loved the "grunge look" in '95 with the baggy pants. I loved playing in those. Super comfy and roomy. It's why I'm gonna get the XL in the retro shorts above. Want the extra length, plus my waist got all butchered from my 5 major surgeries (GI and transplant) from 2001-2011!

I'll stay with the L in the jorts/spandex combo as I don't want the liner to be too loose. I kinda had a feeling we would be peace mealing the collection together at first as the small shops don't adhere to the release dates.

Back
Top Bottom