🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

There's always a chance at anything. But with clothes, they go under the radar. Shoes, they go through many hands and you know someone will snap a pic for the gram or somewhere.
100% if they do re-release them again, they would be an exclusive to the SNKS app which would be a huge fat L for everyone.

So the zip polo is loose fit and this one is slim fit ??? Cmon Nike.

1597355986447.png

Give me a freaking break Nike!! I gotta get an XL in this but a L in the other one? Seriously? What the flipping hell??!!!!

if that’s your shirt can you measure pit to pit in inches? Or cm? Or whatever you use over there ? Lol. Thanks
Need to figure out what size I need to go for
Slim fit is disappointing. Perhaps I’ll just double up on the zip polo.

if that’s your shirt can you measure pit to pit in inches? Or cm? Or whatever you use over there ? Lol. Thanks
Need to figure out what size I need to go for
It´s not mine a guy sent it to me on instagram, that one is XS and he just told me that the sleeves are a bit too wide and the materials are similar to the collar O shirt from Roland garros, the ones that had skeletons , gave me that reference and i think you remember them, but this is slim fit so if i you are not agree with the slim fit just go for a size longer than normal, hope this helps!

Last edited:
Awesome buddy. Glad you grabbed the size that worked best for you. We're the same height but you got more muscle up top than me (I could never build upper chest, back muscles. Was always more lean. But my legs are a different story, lol). Just be careful how you wash and dry them. They do shrink a good inch in a warm dryer.

Thank you my man, these shirts look amazing glad a picked upped a few

I wonder if this will release ? I found this at a Nike outlet A year ago. I bought the entire rack . Sold them all . I was shocked when I saw them . The kids working didn’t know who this was and was shocked that I was so excited.
D04AB49C-AD97-49E6-952C-11B4EE0D5CD6.jpeg
It also had a sample tag

The og zipper polo was actually intended to be a short, belly type of shirt. The back was long and the front was short. The og alternative polo on the other hand fit regular but I don't like that they made the retro a slim fit.

Yeah I recall that belly portion was shorter. Kind of wish it wasn’t on the modern version. I will probably get one for nostalgia still. Sure don’t want to wear it for my belly’s sake. :wink:

About the zipped one also told me:
The zipper is stupid, like a half shirt and too wide in shoulders, they were laughing at me when I came out of dressing room
Yea. It’s not a good look because even if waist fits the shoulders and sleeves are silly

But that was how the OG shirt was supposed to fit. 😅
The front was shorter than normal, while the width was wider than normal.
1597384852060.png

Last edited:
Yeah I recall that belly portion was shorter. Kind of wish it wasn’t on the modern version. I will probably get one for nostalgia still. Sure don’t want to wear it for my belly’s sake. :wink:
Incidentally... back then, we (here in HK/Asia) got a "normal" cut of that Agassi shirt. It was a normal, straight cut polo, with a normal zipper (no loop), normal length (though the front was still slightly shorter than the back) and not abnormally wide. The colors weren't as vibrant as the US-spec Agassi version. At the time, I remember wanting that specific US version cuz it was the one he wore. Shorter, wider and brighter. Ironically, now I want that shirt in a normal cut. 😅

Sizes are popping up again at ****’s (richards)on the black shorts with the volt flaming ball
1 med. 2 small 1 xl
Was just able to get a large but now sold out in that size. So I guess keep checking
This feels like a full time job searching for these items lol

won't mind nike ruining the cuts on the shirts but seems they TOTALLY mess up the shorts. cut looks like they're cargo shorts or sth. as if the fake denim wasn't a big enough letdown

About the zipped one also told me:
The zipper is stupid, like a half shirt and too wide in shoulders, they were laughing at me when I came out of dressing room
Yea. It’s not a good look because even if waist fits the shoulders and sleeves are silly

depends on your body shape I suppose. I like the zip polo but I do have a short torso. Have worn it to play and it’s comfortable. True to form of the original and appreciate the loose fit. Bummed the other polo appears to be slim fit. Wish it would’ve been standard fit at the very least.

A5A598E5-C03D-408D-B6A9-FA37C96A98B9.jpeg

did a google search for the above long-sleeve and suddenly NDC was listed to have these online, pics went online 2 hours ago, prices are in € but if you click on the link to the website, the product is no longer available. This release bit by bit on several websites and all of them going offline again is quite annoying.

Think I’m looking forward to the long sleeve t’s the most. Need one in every color. Hope they aren’t hard to get. But seems it will be
There’s some Kobe stuff coming out on 24th hopefully resellers will be concentrating on that

Back
Top Bottom