🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

IDK that’s why I asked lol. I see the guy wearing a T-shirt on my end. When you say “crew” I think of a crew neck. And the closest thing I’ve seen to a crew neck in this collection are those long sleeve CC shirts and those are $45 lol. I still don’t know which crew you’re talking about but it’s all good. The guy in photo is wearing a t-shirt.
A crew neck is what Tiafoe, and FAA have been wearing.

IDK that’s why I asked lol. I see the guy wearing a T-shirt on my end. When you say “crew” I think of a crew neck. And the closest thing I’ve seen to a crew neck in this collection are those long sleeve CC shirts and those are $45 lol. I still don’t know which crew you’re talking about but it’s all good. The guy in photo is wearing a t-shirt.
The crew neck shirt big foe is currently wearing

hadn't seen it until today. Interested in the crew necks cause I’m more likely to hit the courts in them instead of the polos

1598127474703.png

Donna wearing a ladies version of the half-zip. This is brand new!

Last edited:
any info whether the slam zip polo and the headbands release in europe yet?

might wanna give the zip a try, i made my peace with the jorts today

I got it now. It’s a tennis crew neck shirt with short sleeves. Wow. $80 for that? Lol expensive.
Well, make sense like all their other challenger crews from the past. Remember Dimitrov’s ‘cow’ pattern one from AO this year? I bought like two lol

the challenger crew t shirt that FAA and Tiafoe wore is $35
They are $80. The tee shirt itself that’s made out of cotton are actually $30, not $35.
Item number: CW1526-101. The top that FAA, Tiafoe and the rest of the Nike Team members are wearing is item number: CK9797-101

They are $80. The tee shirt itself that’s made out of cotton are actually $30, not $35.
Item number: CW1526-101. The top that FAA, Tiafoe and the rest of the Nike Team members are wearing is item number: CK9797-101

I agree. The challenger crew that Nike sponsored athletes wear at the slams are normally $80-$90 in the past

wish they were $35 though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom