🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Found this on eBay..:emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_hushed:
981A70AE-A47D-496B-AE49-E34087151203.jpeg

They are $80. The tee shirt itself that’s made out of cotton are actually $30, not $35.
Item number: CW1526-101. The top that FAA, Tiafoe and the rest of the Nike Team members are wearing is item number: CK9797-101
This is the alternate color way of the shirt FAA wore. It’s 35 dollars.

Attachments

• FAD398F6-5B62-4A24-A196-DDB59E4DA4C8.jpeg
    FAD398F6-5B62-4A24-A196-DDB59E4DA4C8.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 90812FC5-AE14-49D2-BB3A-FD071C40EF68.jpeg
    90812FC5-AE14-49D2-BB3A-FD071C40EF68.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 224
This is the alternate color way of the shirt FAA wore. It’s 35 dollars.

It's the same print, but there are $35 cotton shirts and more expensive polyester shirts. If you look at the shirt the players are wearing, you can see the colors are more vibrant and the material is breathable mesh.

It's the same print, but there are $35 cotton shirts and more expensive polyester shirts. If you look at the shirt the players are wearing, you can see the colors are more vibrant and the material is breathable mesh.

Those are the $80 Challenger shirts. CK9797-101 (White/Black/Hot Lime/Neo Teal).

Ok here is what I got so far. Just for reference I'm 5'6" 155-160 lbs with a slight tummy. Yea being 47 years old I guess I dont care anymore. Cc t-shirts in black and white in sizes small and large. I tried on the small it fits exactly for my body type but I would definitely prefer a looser fit so now I have to find a medium in both colors. The large I didnt even try on since it would have been really baggy. I bought the large initially not thinking it was a loose fit. I may just shrink the large into a medium.
Next up the lava and volt polos in size small standard fit. For others it may be just the right fit for people around my size. In my opinion it is too tight for me as I would like a looser fit. These were from Farfetch. I have hopefully a medium set coming in from tennisproeu that I ordered from two weeks ago in which the lava polo in a medium was backordered and the volt was in stock when I ordered. Hopefully I'll get them by 1st week in Sept if they receive their inventory by next week as I was advised.
Next up volt shorts. I got them in a large. My waist is a size 32. I like the looser fit of the large but could have probably gone with a medium with a slightly tighter fit.
Last but not least the 1/2 zip polo and shorts set. I have a size medium and large set. The 1/2 zip is definitely short and wide. Since I tried on my other stuff prior to the zip polo. I tried on the size large first. I like the baggy and loose fit of the large. Major issue if you have a gut it will definitely show when you raise your arms. There is no way I'm even going to attempt to try on the medium 1/2 zip polo. The spandex shorts I have a medium and large and haven't had the guts to try them on yet. Hahaha.
So basically everything I got was the wrong size for my liking except for the black/volt shorts in a large. I thinking of what I will be returning this week to an outlet. I'm having nightmares of what sizes to order tomorrow. Im definitely ordering large and extra large in the court advantage polo since there is no way I'm a slim fit medium with my tummy. More shorts in a large and the sweatpants in a medium. Jackets in a medium since they say loose fit.
Sorry for such a long post. This is just a warning for what size you will be ordering. This collection sizing is all over the place with all it's different items.

Attachments

• 20200823_150001.jpg
    20200823_150001.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 305
Sitting here going over this thread getting a size list together now. Thank you all for speaking on the sizing of your pieces.

Reactions: ARK
Ok here is what I got so far. Just for reference I'm 5'6" 155-160 lbs with a slight tummy. Yea being 47 years old I guess I dont care anymore. Cc t-shirts in black and white in sizes small and large. I tried on the small it fits exactly for my body type but I would definitely prefer a looser fit so now I have to find a medium in both colors. The large I didnt even try on since it would have been really baggy. I bought the large initially not thinking it was a loose fit. I may just shrink the large into a medium.
Next up the lava and volt polos in size small standard fit. For others it may be just the right fit for people around my size. In my opinion it is too tight for me as I would like a looser fit. These were from Farfetch. I have hopefully a medium set coming in from tennisproeu that I ordered from two weeks ago in which the lava polo in a medium was backordered and the volt was in stock when I ordered. Hopefully I'll get them by 1st week in Sept if they receive their inventory by next week as I was advised.
Next up volt shorts. I got them in a large. My waist is a size 32. I like the looser fit of the large but could have probably gone with a medium with a slightly tighter fit.
Last but not least the 1/2 zip polo and shorts set. I have a size medium and large set. The 1/2 zip is definitely short and wide. Since I tried on my other stuff prior to the zip polo. I tried on the size large first. I like the baggy and loose fit of the large. Major issue if you have a gut it will definitely show when you raise your arms. There is no way I'm even going to attempt to try on the medium 1/2 zip polo. The spandex shorts I have a medium and large and haven't had the guts to try them on yet. Hahaha.
So basically everything I got was the wrong size for my liking except for the black/volt shorts in a large. I thinking of what I will be returning this week to an outlet. I'm having nightmares of what sizes to order tomorrow. Im definitely ordering large and extra large in the court advantage polo since there is no way I'm a slim fit medium with my tummy. More shorts in a large and the sweatpants in a medium. Jackets in a medium since they say loose fit.
Sorry for such a long post. This is just a warning for what size you will be ordering. This collection sizing is all over the place with all it's different items.
Thanks for the post, im about 5'8 170... Slim and some what trim.. Im 44 and i still care somewhat... Image Is Everything, a great man once said :lol:

I hope the standard polos will have XS sizing from NDC. I saw some of the euro shops offer them, but it was early on.

Thanks for the post, im about 5'8 170... Slim and some what trim.. Im 44 and i still care somewhat... Image Is Everything, a great man once said :lol:

I guess just being married and this pandemic weight. But then again I have always preferred wearing my clothes alittle looser. I have never worn anything form fitting or standard fit in my life. It has always been a looser more comfortable fit for me.

Thanks for the detailed info!

Let us know if you finally try the spandex shorts Hehehe ;-). How they compare in sizing with the black/volt shorts?

Back
Top Bottom