🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Just purchased the Turbo Greens from Finishline.com for $82 shipped. They're listed at $89.99 and entered the coupon code "SUMMERSTEAL" to get 15% off. The Kumquats are listed at $99. I'll grab those next if they're still available by September.

Why would they go on clearance when the demand was higher than production? Which ever store they came from would have had to have been under a rock.

They were bgrade and didn't come from a B&M store.

They didn't get shipped to a clearance outlet because they were sitting at a shop and not selling.

They were sent to a clearance outlet because clearance outlets get the most foot traffic i.e. the Nike Kissimmee outlet gets the most HEAT out of any Nike outlet in the entire country.

Last edited:
Those came from the Clearance store in Memphis...the outlet gods on twitter all have their inner circle that works together lol.

Just purchased the Turbo Greens from Finishline.com for $82 shipped. They're listed at $89.99 and entered the coupon code "SUMMERSTEAL" to get 15% off. The Kumquats are listed at $99. I'll grab those next if they're still available by September.
Well I may just get TGs now then with that code and my $20 WC for around $65 :smile:

Those came from the Clearance store in Memphis...the outlet gods on twitter all have their inner circle that works together lol.
This makes the most logical sense... Im guessing that Nike has a QA/QC at BRD and before they were shipped to Mercer those pairs didnt meet standards.... It seemed like there was way more Aussies than any other cw of the slams.. so there may have been enough B-grades to sell to the public or employees friends

@The7onius  Demand has nothing to do with production numbers or QA/QC.. only after market value 

Im on the hunt for them USO 1 B-Grades 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Those AOs probably never even hit the floor. Guaranteed...
Yeah dude prob worked there, had em held, and scooped em on the day off or something

No way you walking out of an outlet with that many pairs unless its some hole in the wall middle of no where outlet (which i highly doubt)
dude doesnt work there and it was at a clearence outlet and he did walk out with all those pairs and dude is very legit and honest

Back
Top Bottom