🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

dude doesnt work there and it was at a clearence outlet and he did walk out with all those pairs and dude is very legit and honest
why you speaking in third person?

nerd.gif

Those AOs probably never even hit the floor. Guaranteed...
Yeah dude prob worked there, had em held, and scooped em on the day off or something

No way you walking out of an outlet with that many pairs unless its some hole in the wall middle of no where outlet (which i high
Maybe they're variants, he said they were B Grades but wasn't this release quick strike limited? Something doesn't seem right about that his story.
He said they where B grades cause they where at the outlet and dude is very honest and helps alot of people out and legit

why you speaking in third person?

nerd.gif
Because dude has helped me in the past and helped me on a pair of those aussies as well and i dont like when people speak about someone or something they dont know about hes good people and hes one of the few who help people out on twitter when he can thats why

Because dude has helped me in the past and helped me on a pair of those aussies as well and i dont like when people speak about someone or something they dont know about hes good people and hes one of the few who help people out on twitter when he can thats why

Holy crap. Run on sentence much, or does your keyboard not come with punctuation? :tongue:

I believe I saw an email from Nike saying Flares are next spring, like January-ish.

Peace,
J

Here is the Flare reference I was remembering. Maybe something has changed since then? Looking forward to them either way. 8)

just picked this up on the bay... surprised that no one else in here got it before me. apparently euro release only. is in perfect condition absolutely no fading on the tags so i hardly looks washed or worn. fits like glove. very excited bout the shirt and love the nike air stitching at the hem

Last edited:

Wow you must be part of that illuminati type secret shoe society. Outlet gawds stick together.

Here is the Flare reference I was remembering. Maybe something has changed since then? Looking forward to them either way. 8)

Interesting...don't remember that but I thought he also said don't be surprised if we don't see them at all. I'm sure he can clarify but I'll be really happy if they retro for the 3rd time! No doubt that they'll retro again.

Last edited:
The Flares were literally the only Agassi retro I have seen through next summer, and they were a "Late Add," meaning they weren't even in the catalog. I won't go so far as to say it 100% will not happen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Peace,
J[/

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain here is the other post you mention

That "will not happen" part was in reference to whoever I was answering, asking about ATC IV's or other Agassi retros next year. Flares are confirmed for early next year.

Peace,
J

Januaryish is not spring though.  But I also know someone who said around January, and this was before J posted that.

Sucks to live in a pretty decent sneaker city like ATL, and have a few nike outlets to choose from (none being clearance), and they all get ZILCH.  Zero of anything worthwhile ever.  It's disgusting.  Rant over.

Sucks to live in a pretty decent sneaker city like ATL, and have a few nike outlets to choose from (none being clearance), and they all get ZILCH.  Zero of anything worthwhile ever.  It's disgusting.  Rant over.
This, and I never feel like taking the drive to any of them.

Back
Top Bottom