🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Im pretty sure nike feels that the components and make up of the 1 is too similar to the 2 for the general public to reach for it, over a 2.
They wont drop the bread to produce new midsoles when they have a history of visible air selling more.
They forget tho, that these came at a time when that air bubble meant status.
That time is past.
Do it right or I'll just look at the pics

Ive been wanting these shoes since 2010, why does nike like to bust my balls lol Im tired of the same jordans and nikes releasing every 3-5 years. give us some real culture to rock on our feets, stop following trends nike, do it for the love not the money/greed
Seth-Hematch-Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-Huarache-1992-930x619.jpg
nike-air-tech-challenge.jpg
273.jpg
1990-nike-air-ultra-force-hi-original-wh-red-01side.jpg

Hey, does anyone know where the Nike tennis thread went? I can't find it in the Nike section anymore? Was hoping to see info on the new Air Zoom Zero tennis shoe (shoe looks great). I'm guessing it was deleted when Fed left Nike?

It's in the Nike Forum... but I haven't been in there in a LOOOOONG time. I've got so many unread-posts that I'm not gonna even bother going thru it.
:lol: Why would it be deleted after Fed left?

The new Zoom Zero does look quite interesting. Looks a bit too ink-blottery, but I'm curious about the performance.

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-nike-tennis-thread.246178/

Thanks Sinner. I went back several pages and couldn't find it. I guess I didn't go back far enough.

Yeah, those Zoom Zeros are looking very interesting to play in. Gonna have to check them out Thursday.

Ok, what am I missing here? That guy is, apparently, the director of Atmos Tokyo...
They have the "dad shoe" vibe, which is the fad right now... hence why some folks think they're amazing? The leather quality, from those wrinkles, look nice, but the styling is so meh IMO.
And the laces look so out of place that it makes me wonder if there's something significant with the colors.
I dunno.

Seeing pics of custom Jordan 4 Levis makes me think about the ATC3 denim we got sometime ago. I wonder if one could make a "bleach lava" :nerd:

nike-air-tech-challenge-iii-acid-wash-2.jpg
E11CA5C5-C3AC-4854-BA6A-9BCE533A2375.png

FE22F113-9B2B-4494-81F7-40C729B3CF1D.png

0F59CC99-8951-4239-8722-CEF7E011211B.png

Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-3-LAVA-2.jpg

Just saw that the Uptempos are getting 3 new colorways... while we still can't get some Marina IV's. FFS.

Yes they were practicing at Georgia Tech's facility. He has visited a couple of random colleges recently. No confirmation that he is coaching him yet. He has worked with some other pros by giving tips so it could just be that.

Last edited:
Hello All,
I am new here but I am hoping any Agassi Shoe enthusiasts can help me. I have a pair of Orange and Turquoise 3/4 1st gens from 1989. They are still in the box with all original packaging (warranty card, Nike tag on shoe, paper, extra padded sole support and laces). I have never worn them but they are naturally falling apart at the soles. The foam is crumbling and cracking. Do you guys know of any shop that does good at repairing them? Are the original Air-Tech Challenges worth any money to make it worth fixing?

Back
Top Bottom