🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Not my pics but they are the white/
black/hyper orange. They only released overseas and not in many sizes and limited last year unfortunately.

03C8732E-8314-4624-8E0B-36C5FC57733C.jpeg

Ah yes, I remember that pair being mentioned last year. I wonder why they never did come out?

Ah yes, I remember that pair being mentioned last year. I wonder why they never did come out?

Only a few sites had them and I remember not even seeing a fsr on most of them. The same thing with the black pair that he wore a few times.

I’m still sick about the splatters and purples

I missed the splatters by like 1 minute

I should’ve had the purps but bruh decided to sell em to the same person that beat me for them splatters lol

All good tho

7EF7A42F-C089-4484-9E4D-BDA66C2B3947.jpeg 0977DE98-D42A-4F94-AFA5-8D509473955D.jpeg

I’ve asked before but has anyone customized the ATC 3 low that came out a year or so ago? I’m interested in the whites to customize into the volt 3’s.

f7e1b313baeadadaf0f5a5055a31d384--retro-sneakers-best-sneakers.jpg

At some point it would be cool if nike did it for the fans. If they ever do, im betting they use the 2s midsole with the visible air

It’s 30th Anniversary is coming up sp maybe we’ll get a 1 release finally but most likely they’ll use the II midsole. At this point I wouldn’t care if they did as I have been waiting for that shoe to retro for so long.

kham kham I'm not following.. what did you do here?
Had to unify neon yellow on the shoe, felt volt had nothing to do there. To match the flaming ball/air unit/tongue logo > not only had to paint volt stripes but also eyelets parts, and faded toebox lines. Result turned subbtle for time invested, but perfect .

Last edited:
Had to unify neon yellow on the shoe, felt volt had nothing to do there. To match the flaming ball/air unit/tongue logo > not only had to paint volt stripes but also eyelets parts, and faded toebox lines. Result turned subbtle for time invested, but perfect .

So you repainted anything volt so the colors all matched from midsole to leather to eyelets?

Back
Top Bottom