🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

They definitely are, trust me!!!

Well what do they expect is going to happen when they have blatantly neglected a group of fans so much that they are starved for apparel and retros? If anything they brought this on themselves from the fan’s shear excitement of them finally doing something about it. The regular nikecourt line has been quite boring for a long time now.

Well what do they expect is going to happen when they have blatantly neglected a group of fans so much that they are starved for apparel and retros? If anything they brought this on themselves from the fan’s shear excitement of them finally doing something about it. The regular nikecourt line has been quite boring for a long time now.

So very true buddy. Plus for that 24-36 hour period, Nike got so much social media exposure that normally costs $$$$ to get. Just by me posting some pics. I probably helped them secure more sales as people now know what is coming down the line.

Sorry guys. Stupid on my part. Wasn’t on for a few days. Thanks for having them taken down.
Should Of know. Again sorry. Don’t want anyone getting any heat for this.

Sorry guys. Stupid on my part. Wasn’t on for a few days. Thanks for having them taken down.
Should Of know. Again sorry. Don’t want anyone getting any heat for this.

No worries buddy. I wish we can keep them up, but it's still too soon from the initial crackdown I got called about. Once we get into summer, then I'm sure it's okay to do it.

Screenshot_20200324-151552_Samsung Internet.jpg
Thought I hit the jackpot on a size 12 until I did the conversion I give up

Got my Lava's from SX.. I REAALLLY want the Slate Blue color way too but can't seem to track them down at a decent price. It's weird that they brought back the Lava's and not those.

Back
Top Bottom