🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Finally. Just picked up from ups store
1584050857420.jpeg

Man.. pics got me jelly.. Need an 11. Prices aren't tooo bad but need at retail and can't cop them with other releases I'm focused on. On a brighter note.. someone accepted my bid for the 2019 pair. Looking forward to them.

Wait... I just realized (or I may have forgotten) that Andre was wearing Air Cross Trainer Low's in this pic!
1584276328500.png

15 gauge gut... now that's interesting.
365g static weight... my POG is at 343g and it feels pretty heavy already!

15 gauge gut... now that's interesting.
365g static weight... my POG is at 343g and it feels pretty heavy already!

I play in Prince racquets since I got old enough to buy my own (high school). My current racquet is a Prince Hornet ES 110. found 3 NOS unstrung racquets on eBay and grabbed them. Love how they feel. They are light. Then I found a very nice barely used Austrian made Agassi Head Radical 260 Trisys. I don't use it much, more of something to have and that thing is heavy compared to the Prince Hornet
IMG_20181018_165941.jpg

Need a rubber band on that! :lol:

It's funny you say that. When played in high school, I actually did use a rubber band. Didn't do much really. Probably because I didn't have my racquet string so tight like Agassi. K always kept it in the middle of the frame setting. I eventually moved to the Gamma Shockbuster. The thin liquid filled dampener that you fished though the string bed. This was a Wilson dampener I think. Just used it as it was what I had handy and the color matched, lol.

It's funny you say that. When played in high school, I actually did use a rubber band. Didn't do much really. Probably because I didn't have my racquet string so tight like Agassi. K always kept it in the middle of the frame setting. I eventually moved to the Gamma Shockbuster. The thin liquid filled dampener that you fished though the string bed. This was a Wilson dampener I think. Just used it as it was what I had handy and the color matched, lol.
To be fair, for me, it was more of the sound... the ping of the strings rather than the overall feel. Even on TV, with players who don't use a dampener, I can sometimes hear the ping and that bothers me. :lol:

The leather on these is better than I expected, probably because the leather is normally so bad on retros, that decent seems good.

Looking at the production dates these look to be more limited than I thought, but I still wonder if the coronavirus affected shipping. Seems odd just undefeated got them.

I have my pair and to be honest I would not recommend paying way over retail either. They will release more, or demand will cool down and everyone that truly wants a pair will be able to get them. I've learned this with Jordan's. Resell is ridiculously high, wait a couple of months and ignorant resellers are trying to unload because they are trying to pick up the next hot sneaker. I've scored a lot of deadstock Jordan's below retail that way.
Same.

The leather on these is better than I expected, probably because the leather is normally so bad on retros, that decent seems good.

Looking at the production dates these look to be more limited than I thought, but I still wonder if the coronavirus affected shipping. Seems odd just undefeated got them.
Corona virus definitely affected the shipment of bigger sizes and other retailers cause FTL got the white lava last year so you would think they would get the black lava

Back
Top Bottom