🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

nickal10 nickal10 , I’m right at 30” waist and here’s how those fit/sit on me:
099F14E7-F980-47A0-A2B6-27FAA49B1D97.jpeg
I went and looked at this style at tennis express a week or so ago and the medium just looked too big for me, so I went with the S. I am wearing compression shorts underneath these and think this size is a perfect fit for me. I got jorts in S and M and will report back on sizing for those interested. Also, not sure if you can tell from the pic, but the grey Rafa shorts in M have a slightly wider waistband when laying flat.

Thanks for sharing, they look awesome. Mine are arriving tomorrow now so i'll have to see, it may be that I need to go with a small instead, thankfully looks like they aren't going to sell out. How tall are you?

Last edited:
Just received my nikecourt advantage polo from pga superstore. I'm in-between a M/L with large fitting much more comfortably. My frame is still pretty slim. This M fits super slim on me and I'll probably test out an XL to play in.

Thanks for sharing, they look awesome. Mine are arriving tomorrow now so i'll have to see, it may be that I need to go with a small instead, thankfully looks like they aren't going to sell out. How tall are you?
[/

thanks for the info, mine (size M )arriving next week. I am 5'9 and 32" waist, do you think a M could be ok or should I order a S size?

Thank you in advance.

Do you think any of this could happen next week?

- ATC III volt
- Agassi himself wearing any of the reissue stuff

Anyone know how the “ember glow” polos fit? Would a Large fit extremely big like the CC shirts? How does it fit in comparison to the slim fit polos?

My black challenge court logo t-shirt finally came today and figures that since I sized up thinking it would run small the shirt is huge.. I see Nike is out of stock now on them. I just don't think I can shrink this XXL down to a xl. Any other sites have this shirt in stock?

Mines coming later today... I also sized up, but double sized up to 3XL because I wanted it looser than normal and Nike's sizing has been all jacked up. Of course I find out its a loose fit after the fact... Gonna be swimming in it

Mines coming later today... I also sized up, but double sized up to 3XL because I wanted it looser than normal and Nike's sizing has been all jacked up. Of course I find out its a loose fit after the fact... Gonna be swimming in it
Based on the true size of the two tees (size L) I received last week your 3XL is going to be your new bed blanket :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom