🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Do you think any of this could happen next week?

- ATC III volt
- Agassi himself wearing any of the reissue stuff

The shoes, I'd say no. If they're were thoughts, there would have been someone who would have grabbed a few snaps of them somewhere.

Yes, I believe we'll see Andre wear something from the collection. Probably the bucket and the large flame ball shirt (one on both sides). Would be neat to see him wear the zip polo but he doesn't have the abs for that nowadays.

My black challenge court logo t-shirt finally came today and figures that since I sized up thinking it would run small the shirt is huge.. I see Nike is out of stock now on them. I just don't think I can shrink this XXL down to a xl. Any other sites have this shirt in stock?

Not true buddy. It can be done as I did it to my shirt. Bought an XL thinking it wouldn't be as big as it was. Well it was huge. I turned in inside out, put it by itself in the wash (with Tide cold water). Once it was done, I put it in my dryer. Put on medium/high for about 5-7 minutes. Checked it, was still damp then put it for 10 at medium.

Once it was done, the shirt was the size of a L. It came down about an inch pit to pit measurement, and overall length as down an inch as well. Fits much better now. Give it a try. 👍

Not true buddy. It can be done as I did it to my shirt. Bought an XL thinking it wouldn't be as big as it was. Well it was huge. I turned in inside out, put it by itself in the wash (with Tide cold water). Once it was done, I put it in my dryer. Put on medium/high for about 5-7 minutes. Checked it, was still damp then put it for 10 at medium.

Once it was done, the shirt was the size of a L. It came down about an inch pit to pit measurement, and overall length as down an inch as well. Fits much better now. Give it a try. 👍

If you had the black tee, notice any fading?

[EDIT]
thanks for the info, mine arriving next week (size M ). I am 5'9 and 32" waist, do you think a M could be ok or should I order a size S?

Im 31 inch waist 5'10, my size medium is arriving tomorrow, I'll let you know how they fit

8001C69D-176F-43A0-96F6-91C1E18B0DF3.jpeg

anyone have the product code on the polos on hand?

TIA

Big order came in today. Loose-Fit Challenge Court Tshirt (S), Regular Nike Standard Fit Tshirt (M) and a Loose-fit Nike Tshirt (M).

Challenge Court Tshirt (S) is the same width and length as the Standard Fit Tshirt (M). The difference is the shoulders. Loose-fit tees have drop shoulders, which makes the arm sleeve flare out a bit.

I like oversized fits but imo Loose-fit (M) looks good w/ shorts, but a bit too oversized with pants.

IM 6'1INCH AND WEIGH 240, I GOT AN XXL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FIT!!! OH ITS THE WHITE TSHIRT!

oh and xl in jorts! lulz

If you had the black tee, notice any fading?

I have the white one. Having 3 cream and white fur cats, a black shirt is a no no. I'd never get it clean, lol.

But the logo looked fine. Nothing changed with it. The material they used on it is very heavy and thick. It's gonna last a long while.

Them Tees definitely fit big. IDK if I was rushing or what but I never noticed it said loose fit and copped S and M to be safe and ended up keeping the S. I wish I would've kept the M to oop before I realized they were gone.

Challenge court T came... it’s my new car cover.
Awesome quality but really wishing I hadn’t size up...
going to hang onto it in case I can’t find an XL or XXL

Back
Top Bottom