🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Black tee arrived today. 3 for 3 so far on tees. Bring more colors, I'll cop them all!

20200821_221205.jpg

Nike’s website says that the Ember Glow CC t-shirt is standard fit. Can anyone that has it confirm if it is standard or loose fit?
E994E621-BFDD-4088-ACAD-C4EE71EFA9C2.png

I just ordered the white CC tee in my true size 2xl... obviously they’re in stock now but if they end up selling out and if it fits me weird, I’ll let y’all know in case someone wants it at cost

Edit - from DTLR. Not sure how easy they make returns

so who wants to guess what the sizing will be like on those cotton acid wash shorts? :lol:

It´s crazy I am still confused with all the sizing differences...so far I am going M with everything but I have only received the lava Polo. Hope I can get the shorts and jorts next week.

Somehow this is getting super exciting, love it!

Bought multiple sizes from Nike so I can try them out and return the ones that don't fit right.

It´s crazy I am still confused with all the sizing differences...so far I am going M with everything but I have only received the lava Polo. Hope I can get the shorts and jorts next week.

Somehow this is getting super exciting, love it!
FWIW. Placed DTLR order yesterday morning for ember glow (M). UPS just delivered this (!) with jorts/ spandex and Half zip from NDC (XL in both). 6’ 200lbs. Unfortunately no way I can wear the half zip without serious ab work. Looks ridiculous. 33-34” waist. Shorts fit a little loose with extra room. Medium Ember Glow fits perfectly - pretty much like a L in maybe a pre-shrunken T. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom