🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

What happened to the Tech Challenge 20? We got 4 color ways and nothing else. I would’ve liked a black based hot lava pair.

What happened to the Tech Challenge 20? We got 4 color ways and nothing else. I would’ve liked a black based hot lava pair.

I’m assuming that it didn’t sell well enough for them as they discounted it pretty quickly. Either that or it was just a one off for the anniversary of the ATC II.

Last edited:
Saw this on Instagram today and had a memory pop into my head of using either the same or a similar racquet growing up.

Found a photo of me with it.
View attachment 2817541

Andre switched from Donnay to Head racquets in 1993.

His racquet of choice became the Head Radical Trisys 260 Oversize (which is the one that he's using in the above picture.)

Your racquet appears to be a junior version of the Head Extreme series.

It would be quite a few generations removed from the original Head Radical Trisys 260 OS.

But still loosely based on a similar technology.

Bigger head size for more power.

Last edited:
Black based ATC2? We did get that.

Black based 20.
C60C79A0-D4F7-4A14-B95D-4F2B3B1E9235.jpeg

Yeah I was just hoping we would see a black based upper version like the sample. That would’ve been nice with hits of hot lava.

I wish we would have gotten the 1991 French Open outfit, last fall (along with everything else.)

It seems like a missed opportunity. :frown:

Reactions: ARK
LOL they didn't even try to disguise the inspiration for that olympic kit. Straight up swacking the agassi steez. Wow. Hopefully shows Nike the influence and appreciation for the line and designs... Nike we want more!

Still no Air Tech Challenge retro, huh? :nerd:

7291, 7292.jpg

The color way on the left! That's all I bleeping want!!! 😞😞😞 NIKE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just do it and retro the 1!! Even if it has to have a visible air unit from the II to make it less costly, I'm okay with it!! I just want that green/orange colorway!! It's all I want!! The one shoe in the line that has NOT seen a retro!! 😢😢😢

The color way on the left! That's all I bleeping want!!! 😞😞😞 NIKE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just do it and retro the 1!! Even if it has to have a visible air unit from the II to make it less costly, I'm okay with it!! I just want that green/orange colorway!! It's all I want!! The one shoe in the line that has NOT seen a retro!! 😢😢😢

i would go for the "lava low"

Back
Top Bottom