🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Man, I had an itch to check the thread this morning and good thing I did. Repped and purchased my size 8. I'm not taking any chances of these selling out on me. If they're not the shoes pictured I will simply return them.
Based on SP return policy, they will charge $15 restock fee when it will be canceled or returned. For all nike and Jordan less than 30days old, it will be $15 restock fee and others is 47 i believe. It won't be a big deal but still not free return. 

sure hope they release in Europe too! Was in Amsterdam yesterday and Patta only had the white/white/volts and only in small sizes, he checked his list of releases and there was no sign of the og's, so he assumed it would be august before they come out. (his list was all the way through july)

Let me know if anyone gets shipping confirmation who ordered the volts from shoe palace.  Trying to get these asap.

Based on SP return policy, they will charge $15 restock fee when it will be canceled or returned. For all nike and Jordan less than 30days old, it will be $15 restock fee and others is 47 i believe. It won't be a big deal but still not free return. 

Damn. Even if they are completely at fault by putting up a picture of the wrong shoe? That would certainly suck, but I guess I can only wait and see now. Still no shipping confirmation for me. I may give them a call later today and see if I can get more details.

nthat.gif

I really hope Nike has some gear to go with these. A commercial or something. There's well over 1 million views on this thread so you would think that there would be some publicity to a shoe like this. This is definitely a shoe that I've been hyped up for a long time since I had the og's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom