🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

i still have my black and white pair, wearable but definitely not in great condition anymroe. I would definitely buy again if they retro. I always love the A logo on the heel counter. A big reason why I bought the denim hybrids.

Anybody have the graphics, like the A logo and challenge court logo, and stuff along those lines? Sure I've seen it a long time ago when lurking this thread

i still have my black and white pair, wearable but definitely not in great condition anymroe. I would definitely buy again if they retro. I always love the A logo on the heel counter. A big reason why I bought the denim hybrids.

Hey KB, that's the exact same reason I bought the denim hybrids too. Love that they used the "A" logo on a pair.

Hey KB, that's the exact same reason I bought the denim hybrids too. Love that they used the "A" logo on a pair.

I doubled up on them because of the concept with the denim to represent the shorts, the "A" and the ace logo on the insole. I got the second pair really cheap.

Last edited:
This thread is so dope, so nostalgic seeing all these pics of a young Andre rockin dope gear and kicks
Takes me back to my teenage years staying up late to watch him play live in French finals (epic 5 setter comeback) then hitting the courts the next day trying to be like him

Ahh memories

Gotta defend the so called 'Stocktons' though. One of my all time favorite shoes. They feel plenty inspired to me.

Tennis net uppers, heel counter reminiscent of the ATC4 but in "carbon fiber". Overall subdued colorways but then the crazy shapes and textures and the partially translucent outsole with the spiral design give it that Andre twist.

And so so comfortable.

Plus he won the Olympics in them. Classics.

View media item 2027192
View media item 2027198

Wen i say uninspired i mean the design.
Theyre kind of basic...those pics tho kinda got me changing my tune.......they look real nice from the back i forgot about that part......dont get me wrong tho i like em and they have grown on me.....i remember wen they first came out there were 2 other sneakers i think that had that zoom piece similar to wats on the midsole.....the barry sanders....the zoom 96s.....i thought those 3 were really awesome at the time and i ended up getting the barrys.

I would def pick up the concord cw tho.

Last edited:
This thread is so dope, so nostalgic seeing all these pics of a young Andre rockin dope gear and kicks
Takes me back to my teenage years staying up late to watch him play live in French finals (epic 5 setter comeback) then hitting the courts the next day trying to be like him

Ahh memories

When you mentioned young Andre and French Open Finals I figured you would mention the 1990 French Open Finals first but I get what you're saying. Andre should have had 3 of those titles but I was so happy when he finally got one of them.

Last edited:
sivasdescalzo via SneakerNews.

July 20, 2016

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-1.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-2.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-3.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-4.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-5.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-6.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-7.jpg

At first glance, these look spot-on.  If there was any criticism, I guess the plastic lace thingy could be less pink and more cerise/grape.

I'm just glad they got the heel counter right and they used the hard plastic. Going to need several pairs.

Last edited:
Horrible stitching on that pair and awful glue stains. Hope thats not a sign.

Back
Top Bottom