🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Job well done @AIRMAXDISCIPLE!
thanx my man
nthat.gif

Interesting. If they used the lava color for the toe area it would have made the shoe pop even more but they look good.

Last edited:
View media item 2274746I just can't pull the trigger on those. Lol. Size is available and free shipping.
Just don't like them. Glad you guys are scooping them up though
Gold 3's delivering before Xmas was a nice treat though

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
I just can't pull the trigger on those. Lol. Size is available and free shipping.
Just don't like them. Glad you guys are scooping them up though
Gold 3's delivering before Xmas was a nice treat though

Me either.

Like I've said one of the best executed shoes. I should have double up especially when they went on sale but I bought them on release day.

Last edited:
Like I've said one of the best executed shoes. I should have double up especially when they webt on sale.
talking about the xmas atc3?  if so, lets agree to disagree.  outlet couldnt give those things away.  i had a pair in hand for 19.99 and still put it back.  if you talking quality of materials, sure, i can get with that but overall, pretty terrible concept and layout imo.  heads get gassed up over overly conceptualized creations.  less is more most times and this atc has 14 year old dunk sb hype designer choices all over it. 

Last edited:
In terms of Nike just coming up with a theme they executed it almost perfectly. From an Agassi shoe standpoint it made very little sense to make them but I'm happy them and that might not be the majority vote. But definitely one of the shoes I get the most compliments for.

Last edited:
End has small sizes of the atc iv OG now at $79
9 and under Just in. Case anyone is that size and hasn't copped yet

Back
Top Bottom