🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I’m rocking the ‘13’s today but my kids all have grey eyelets.

32972CAD-3FBF-4CBC-AA10-7D8FCB054BA6.jpeg

You meant 14’s :smile:

Cool. Thanks for the input guys. I was just curious. I sold my 2014s as well. I kept my French Open 2 which is DS and have the Wimbledon 1 still DS too.

I am setting on some ATC3s though. I have 4 volt 3s, 4 white/volts, 2 xmas sweaters, 1 gold wimbledon, 1 silver french open. Last, I have 1 ATC4 cerise I've worn a handful of times.

05fordgt 05fordgt I'd still wear my Flare retros if they were in good condition. They were so much better than the last release. I was curious what the earliest Agassi matches you recorded on vhs.

Hey KB, I know for a fact I have his Wimbledon victory against Goran on VHS. I may have some earlier matches as well but I definitely have that and that started me recording a bunch of his matches. '94 US Open, '95 Aussie, etc. I got LOTS of matches and not just majors. Bigger tourneys like Indian Wells, RCA, etc. Oh and the '96 Olympics. Got that too.

Last edited:
Hey KB, I know for a fact I have his Wimbledon victory against Goran on VHS. I may have some earlier matches as well but I definitely have that and that started me recording a bunch of his matches. '94 US Open, '95 Aussie, etc. I got LOTS of matches and not just majors. Bigger tourneys like Indian Wells, RCA, etc. Oh and the '96 Olympics. Got that too.

Ok cool I was curious as I have some from 88 and 89 and so many matches from 92 and on. It would be awesome if the Tennis Channel would show more of them. You should upload some.

Last edited:
I been waiting for more pics to surface. I heard a while ago that they were releasing a 25 year anniversary model for Agassi’s racquet. I hope this time around it’s the Austria mold and not the China one that they released years ago ans was no where close to the original.

FF124718-08FE-4B50-B2B6-2798C38A3A30.jpeg
129BD423-01E9-4A61-8255-BF30FE2AC51F.jpeg

It even comes with "Agassi's Original Vibration Dampener" aka rubberbands from the post office. :lol:

And "purple grip"???? It's officially Tourna Grip Blue! :rolleyes

It sucks if they make you buy the other model as well as they wrote in the description. But I want to know if it's the same mold, but seems unlikely. Yea the rubber band description is hysterical as if it's a special made one. The grip tape then needs to be Tourna Grip too then even though the Head one is very similar.

I was just about to post that pic. So strange that they chose a pic of him from the 90 US Open when he used Donnay. It definitely doesn't look like the original mold which is disappointing. I saw someone post that the width is different from the original. I hope they at least release a retro racquet bag but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Is this an actual racquet you could use to play or is this more like one you would find at WalMart?

I think it's going to be similar to the retro that they had years ago that was not the original mold from Austria. They made it from China. But they are definitely intending on this one to be a racquet for use. It would suck if they don't make a 25th Anniversary model the exact specs but looking at the pics, it's definitely not the original.

Ok well I would actually like to get a racquet myself. I wonder how much this one will be.

$400?!! That's insane!! I love Agassi but that price!!

That's for the autographed one. The one without is $209. The strange this is they don't even offer the autographed one online. And it sold out on Head's website after a minute but other retailers still have them in limited quantity.

Last edited:
Damn I want one but I don’t have 209 right now lol.
Plus I have one new head I haven’t even used yet

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom