🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Sz 13 For The Win
IMG_0629.png

Remember when people said everyone will get a pair lol.

0/5 in raffles and 0/5 in SNKRS with the help of family and friends.
Just it just wasn't written.

Excuse me while I go clean my 2019 with my tears.
I was rocking them almost everyday for the past 2 months 😭.

I knew any chance us sz 12 heads had was over when the mainstream media (i.e. GQ, etc) picked up on this release this week :smh:

I am surprised how fast that these went, SNKRS was cooked in what seemed like 5 minutes. I got a W in 3 minutes on my backup account but that account was set for .5 size up so I hope these run snug! I really thought these would be easy and didn't put in much leg work in advance, that's on me. I also cant believe neither of my local spots got these, Two18 seems to always get releases like this. Keeping an eye out now for restocks in hope to grab TTS
IMG_0903.PNG

Still coming outta anesthesia from an endoscopy and missed the 10pm drop by 2 mins just to see sold out. Sounds like it was a **** show. I fully expect a Mac Attack situation with these and multiple restocks, tho.
Plot twist: I still have 2014s 🤣. Completely forgot about them but I noticed the box in my sneaker room as I was taking off my Sauconys when I got home from my procedure. They look like I wore 'em once lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom