🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Well , the Turbo Green's are currently $64.97 at the outlets. Me personally i'm waiting until they hit 44.97 before I cop 4 pairs. It should be another month before they hit that price point.

Let me kno when you hear about that $44 mark... I saw them in Gulfport a couple weeks ago for $85 and almost pulled the trigger at villa on cyber monday for $50 w/ free shipping but I got a couple $25 kicks for my son instead!
yeah, let me know too. I wouldn't mind Tgs for the low low.

Been watching poison greens drop on eBay. Low I see is 59 but shipping is 15...only way I'm doubling up is I get em for 60 or less shipped...

All black with the white sole looks really good. Obviously I could do without the rest of it.
THIS. 

Take all that Steve off the shoe.

Would be dope to see them done like the recently released AF1 CMFT lows. 
smokin.gif

Agassi's only tournament on the 2015 schedule for the Power Shares is on March 24th. It sucks he's only playing that one event. I was hoping to see him play more tournaments and debut some more Nike gear.

Agassi's only tournament on the 2015 schedule for the Power Shares is on March 24th. It sucks he's only playing that one event. I was hoping to see him play more tournaments and debut some more Nike gear.
Man, that's too bad.  Hopefully, he'll have a change of heart and add a few along the way...

Anyway, here's Pete at the IPTL...

Pete+Sampras+Coca+Cola+International+Premier+VgPybDyiw-mx.jpg

^haha that gif.  That's how he got famous though, so it does make sense for him. I'm sad they had to mess up what could have been a really dope black ATC2 though. 

Not sure if a better price has been posted, but Poison Greens are $44 with free shipping on Amazon. Looks like the price applies to most sizes 9 and above.
Amazon product ASIN B004VNHOJW
Whaaaaatttt?! Can someone vouch for the authenticity? Something bout buying Nikes off Amazon for this cheap seems a little suspect.

Last edited:
Decided to finally scoop PGs at that price. Like said above, seems legit and fulfilled by Amazon. Seller has plenty of items for sale at realistic prices, too.

Back
Top Bottom