🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Good looks on that Amazon deal. Been trying to limit the sneaker purchases with a baby on the way, but couldn't pass up that price.

every time an avy gets brought up it gets shut down 
laugh.gif

So I was able to score the FOs for retail. Pretty damn pumped about that. Figured there was no way that could happen now.

Hoping to snag the Wimbledons for the low, but there seems to be less of them on the reseller's market. The search continues...

When they flooded the streets they rearranged the balance in the market. Wimbledon 2s and FOS are sitting on eBay at close to retail.

Funny thing is I was able to get a second pair of AOs for close to retail. They weren't going for much so I traded them for French Opens. Lucky that wasn't my only pair. That's what's softening the blow from the fact that I could get 2 pairs FOs and some change in the current market. I could've gotten the FOs and Wimbledon 2s for one pair if I waited a few WEEKS, not even months. |I

Last edited:
Random question for anyone around my age (early 30s) and older: anyone know details behind the disappearance of "DURATHANE" on the outsole toe of air tech challenges? Was this a pantented material that is no longer in existence or is it just an irrelevant detail that is left out on retros?

Reference of what I'm talking about.
I'm pretty sure they still make it, and they would have used it (or XDR or some other tech) if these were considered performance shoes. But since they're NSW and considered retro/lifestyle shoes, they don't want to spring for the expensive stuff. 

i got the infrareds and the green glow hybrids for 80 bucks out here in south fla in a spot the other day

im talking 2 for 75.....steal of the century...the chick  at the register looked out crazy 

Random question for anyone around my age (early 30s) and older: anyone know details behind the disappearance of "DURATHANE" on the outsole toe of air tech challenges? Was this a pantented material that is no longer in existence or is it just an irrelevant detail that is left out on retros?

Price.

Most raw materials were cheaper yrs ago and I forget the exact year but I think it was 2008 the earthquake in Japan drove the prices of many polymers up.

Most company have used several composite materials to compensate but losing quality as a result in some cases.

I'm pretty sure they still make it, and they would have used it (or XDR or some other tech) if these were considered performance shoes. But since they're NSW and considered retro/lifestyle shoes, they don't want to spring for the expensive stuff. 

This too

Price.

Most raw materials were cheaper yrs ago and I forget the exact year but I think it was 2008 the earthquake in Japan drove the prices of many polymers up.

Most company have used several composite materials to compensate but losing quality as a result in some cases.
Right. This is in line with what I was saying as well. 

despite the rumors that there won`t be any more ATC IIs, I`m still hoping for the ATC II madness to continue, the Australian Open are not far away, any definite confirmations that this is in fact not happening?

despite the rumors that there won`t be any more ATC IIs, I`m still hoping for the ATC II madness to continue, the Australian Open are not far away, any definite confirmations that this is in fact not happening?
There are a few more GR ATC2 slated for next year but as far as GS ATC2 I think thats over 

size? still has some pairs of the navy/black/white sole and burgundy for about $100 delivered to the US. Not a bad price for a Euro exclusive. I ordered the burgundy pair a while back and although they shipped it in a plastic bag at least it did arrive fairly quickly.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii/019761 navy

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii/019750 burgundy

Sizes are UK so remember to convert.
Goddamn those burgundys are straight flames. Too bad they ran outta my size [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Woulda been nice to at least own French opens :smh:. Guess it just wasn't meant for me. As a man I'll take my losses however if anyone can point me (a long time NTer that ultimately gots mad love for all NTers and just wants everyone to eat for the love of these sneaks) towards a size 10, the appreciation would be endless my dogs. I just want frenchies :lol:. Somebody, show your boy the way.

Anyone ordered from crooked tongues before?

They bout to go on my **** list right along with size?

>:

Did you get the free shipping from CT? If so you're in for a wait. Gotta pay that extra for tracked shipping. Nothing you can do but wait.

They dont seem to respond very quickly to questions but if it hasn't been 3 wks yet, I wouldn't sweat it.

Woulda been nice to at least own French opens
mean.gif
. Guess it just wasn't meant for me. As a man I'll take my losses however if anyone can point me (a long time NTer that ultimately gots mad love for all NTers and just wants everyone to eat for the love of these sneaks) towards a size 10, the appreciation would be endless my dogs. I just want frenchies
laugh.gif
. Somebody, show your boy the way.
Just stay up on eBay and even Flight Club. Right now there's a size 11 for $180 on FC, 10 is at $200.  Eventually you'll find a price you're comfortable with.

Did you get the free shipping from CT? If so you're in for a wait. Gotta pay that extra for tracked shipping. Nothing you can do but wait.

They dont seem to respond very quickly to questions but if it hasn't been 3 wks yet, I wouldn't sweat it.
Yeah i figured i was in for the wait since it was the free option. I wasnt dropping another $20 that would have defeated my purpose of getting them on a discount. I was giving it til xmas pretty much figured by the time it hits USPS they may put a rush on it since its xmas time.

this is week 3 fwiw

UPS has been slacking this season.! My package was sitting "unloaded" for almost 3 days before it even got to my city :smh:

how you guys gettin them glows for 44 shipped from amazon?? i need a size 12
there was a seller with them at that price but theyre all gone i think. The link is a page or 2 back.

Btw they arent glows either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom