🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

How they fit? Doesn't even look like they've been touched..
Wish I could own a pair of those and USO1s one day. Do you know how they fit compared to other ATC2s? And nice pickup famb too clean :pimp:
Thanks fam, these are completely DS, although I look forward to changing that soon. As far as fit goes, I agree with NYC757 - they fit just like the GRs, but because of the leather quality and leather liners some of them have, they are slightly roomier, so you could go down half a size and still be fine if you like a tight fit.

Curious what you spent to get that white beauty..
Let's just say not anywhere near what these have been going for on eBay, when they are even available. A friend looked out for me on these.

How they fit? Doesn't even look like they've been touched..
Thanks fam, these are completely DS, although I look forward to changing that soon. As far as fit goes, I agree with NYC757 - they fit just like the GRs, but because of the leather quality and leather liners some of them have, they are slightly roomier, so you could go down half a size and still be fine if you like a tight fit.
thanks for the info i should've made my point clearer and thanks @NYC757  for the info as well.

javy if your friend can find me a pair of Wimbledon 1s that would be lovely 
happy.gif

I want the Flares now. I just know they are going to be heavily discounted. If I didn't have my old pair I would buy it now.

Last edited:
I held the flares in hand this morning. That "leather"… Let's just say i'm not paying anywhere near retail for these.

The black/persian violet is also available on ruvilla.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom