🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

us old heads, lol I'm frickin 35 gonna be 36 day after xmas!!!!!!!
Capricorn
pimp.gif
........ 39 myself
Damn... am I really the oldest head in here??  I'll be 42 in a couple of months.  I rarely post, but this thread seems to be one of the friendliest (unlike any of the threads in the Jordan forum), and I agree, that did not seem to be a snarky response at all.  Actually seemed quite helpful to me.

Last edited:
So many old heads in here. That's probably why this thread is so friendly because we don't have so many young keyboard warriors trying to start trouble in the thread :lol:

And my ATCIIIs from KicksUSA should be arriving today. Can't wait :pimp:

Last edited:

i  just got my pair of atc 3 volts the material is pretty decent but the craftsmanship is crap the volt pattern on the sides paint has a dirt tint to it like they just painted over a dirty surface without cleaning it first & gluing flaws everywhere.same toilet quality we've come to expect more of a reason to beat them into the ground.if i would've paid full retail i would be pissed but at 96 bucks shipped i can't be too mad.my advice is if you really want these wait till they go on sale at a store near you so you can check them out yourself as they face the same craftsmanship issues as the atc II did. 
Hey me too, these came this morning and there's this (and more)

The borders of the volt/neon parts look like straight cardboard.  Sorry to be this negative person but this is subpar.  Not unexpected though honesty. 

Damn... am I really the oldest head in here??  I'll be 42 in a couple of months.  I rarely post, but this thread seems to be one of the friendliest (unlike any of the threads in the Jordan forum), and I agree, that did not seem to be a snarky response at all.  Actually seemed quite helpful to me.

You just may be...

41 here.

Today was a good day.  FedEx man delivered both pairs I ordered.  As I posted earlier, I had OG's of both of these models, but never these colorways.  Very happy to have both.

Last edited:
I thought I was one of the older guys in here at 31...even though I mostly lurk in this thread. Still a good group in here that stays helpful and positive.

Not necessarily Agassi retro related but I just dug these up while moving last month...and he was the biggest player rocking these when they first released. Going to give the green/black a go in the morning for some pre-final hitting. Still one of my favorite performance models of the past 15 years.

The white/atomic red (?) have nothing left on the outsole unfortunately.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/113B5DB2-FE09-4E28-AF74-A64928891CEA.jpg.html

I'm the big 33 just getting back into tennis after about a 5 year wrist related hiatus. Always an Agassi fan though. Still have some of my old gear, Donnay rackets and bags still holding up for the most part.

I played in every model starting with the atc 3s when i was just starting to play. I think pounces, alarms, and ablazes were my all time favorites for playing.

You guys brought up some sentiment talking about the old struggle to find Agassi gear back then. We had an Imperial Sports at the mall that would get some shirts/shorts every once in awhile...

These babies actually came to tech challenge guys from me by way of my pops
View media item 1624242
He customized around the air bubble after the pant chipped. Anybody else remember how bad the 3s and 4s would chip? My shoe goo and Elmer's glue colors game was on point back then lol

I'm the big 33 just getting back into tennis after about a 5 year wrist related hiatus. Always an Agassi fan though. Still have some of my old gear, Donnay rackets and bags still holding up for the most part.

I played in every model starting with the atc 3s when i was just starting to play. I think pounces, alarms, and ablazes were my all time favorites for playing.

You guys brought up some sentiment talking about the old struggle to find Agassi gear back then. We had an Imperial Sports at the mall that would get some shirts/shorts every once in awhile...

These babies actually came to tech challenge guys from me by way of my pops
View media item 1624242
He customized around the air bubble after the pant chipped. Anybody else remember how bad the 3s and 4s would chip? My shoe goo and Elmer's glue colors game was on point back then lol

i remember u posting this pic a few yrs back! and the leather on those looks so amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom