🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Is that still in effect?
nerd.gif
I remember we use to be on that heavy 2 years ago
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Not any more... remember the free shipping trick too ? 
nerd.gif

Little trick with finishline, if u keep an item in your cart they sometimes send a $10 off $60 coupon and u can use it as many times as you want and stack with WC rewards

You know I've gotten that before but didn't realize I could use it multiple times.

Shoes shipped from a store in Highland Heights Ohio just east of Cleveland. Just ordered Thursday night too.

From what I've read the "Classic" is pretty much the same as the Tour... which has a slightly different balance to the Straight-Shaft... which is different from the 4-stripe. 

Has anybody else got their shipping confirmation or has received their shoes from finishline yet?

Nope! I got a tracking number back on the 21st (ordered that morning) and there hasn't been any movement since. Still shows waiting for UPS. I didn't get any cancellation email so I'm guessing I'll get them. Gonna call them when I get home from work to find out what's going on.

Has anybody else got their shipping confirmation or has received their shoes from finishline yet?

Nope! I got a tracking number back on the 21st (ordered that morning) and there hasn't been any movement since. Still shows waiting for UPS. I didn't get any cancellation email so I'm guessing I'll get them. Gonna call them when I get home from work to find out what's going on.

Mine came in from Finishline on last Friday. I placed my order last Weds.

$46 well spent :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom