🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I know I have A LOT of shoes. But I look at it this way. I don't drink (never did, had a liver transplant 12+ years ago), I don't smoke, don't go out to clubs. I pay my share of the house, groceries, utilities, so this is my vice. I'm cool and so is the Mrs. We all have hobbies (gaming, rc cars, real cars, cigars, etc) as there are TONS of different ones. Sneakers are mine.
smile.gif
It was more satirical I mean most of my frineds think 30 is OD 
laugh.gif

Yeah that's the same for me. Shoes are my vice. It was big when I was in junior/high school. I'm also into paintball. Four of us try to get together 3 times a year to play a scenario event together. I don't get to play video games much so that's the extent of my hobbies. I think the wife realizes this and she's very accepting.
That's cool you donate. Where do you donate them to?
Yea I think I got the idea when I about 24-25, I came home to my 2 br apt and could barely move around in the spare room. Just boxes on boxes 
mean.gif

Then again in 05 when I moved to NYC, I had a bad case of planter fasciitis in both feet so pretty much my entire collection was down to a few NBs 

I use to dump them in those satellite locations you see at shopping malls, now I donate to churches in my neighborhood. I had a cousin who worked at Salvation Army and he told me that anything worth selling they sold on ebay. So I dont donate to places like that. 

Nike .. if you gonna bring back any 2s

Bring back the USO1 and make em more available
smile.gif
Now those I would take another in, I think they are the only ATC2 I can walk all day in. 

The build on them is just.... 

Last edited:
These so called new hot tomato lavas releasing just got looks from the GS lavas.
Already got some asking for white painting eyelets, but neon is off again. Lets wait for reviews on the tongue execution this time.
Wish you all nice "kicks" from life in 2016 btw :smile:

No small room for me. I was stuffing under the beds plus top row of the closet. Lol

We've purged a lot of stuff in the house and Ive been given the whole top row on both sides plus 2 large stacks of shoes 5 feet high in our smallish closet. Anything else that's visible from the the doorway needs to go. I've managed to cram 68 shoes in there but ideally the closet holds 60 comfortably. So 8 need to go. Then if I want more than that (4, 5, 12 for this year) I have to rotate stock out.

So how do I choose? Lol I wore the hot lime 3 in high school so for me the 3 has a special place. I didn't get the wheat or denim but I did get 1 Christmas 3 and doubled/tripled on the other ones. Want the all white and all black too! Retro 5s plus various Jordan's, Agassis, Trainer SC, Mowabbs, various models how to choose what to get rid of?
roll.gif
easy. get rid of the christmas 3.

Maybe Nike is just tasting waters with the atc 2, last year air trainer grand slam went to the outlets, despite the fragment badge. I'm praying the sneaker's Gods for a genuine leather for those lavas like the pinstripes instead those crappy pleather and maybe a new grand slam atc

Did you not hear that the 3 is my favorite? No 3 is leaving the house. Lol

But why should you let something like a model being your personal favorite play a factor? You should listen to some random dude on the interwebz.

Peace,
J

Agassi 15-7 vs. Chang. It should technically be 16-6 because Andre said he tanked one vs him at the Australian. :D

Last edited:
But why should you let something like a model being your personal favorite play a factor? You should listen to some random dude on the interwebz.

Peace,
J
i was just tryna help him out with his storage situation. and imo the shoes he looks forward to copping this year are > christmas ATC 3s i hate how nike be gettin over on the NT/sneaker community with bs non og colorways. not saying all non og colorways are terrible because some are dope

Back
Top Bottom