🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Wonder if these will sell out fast on NDC, I'm tempted to get a another pair but the 2014 versions didn't sell well. Need some pics comparing the 2014's V.S the 2016's pair....

If they do it will be an imposed Nike sellout with a restock in a week or two. Being an Agassi fan I will probably get these and get rid of my 2014s. If premium upper is true then that is worth it to me even though I prefer the atc3.

Wonder if these will sell out fast on NDC, I'm tempted to get a another pair but the 2014 versions didn't sell well. Need some pics comparing the 2014's V.S the 2016's pair....

It's definitely not going to sell out on first day, at least I don't think so. I hope they do sell as well as the 3's though so Nike knows the interest is strong. Hopefully there will be other sites selling these. The volts weren't being distributed by another other sites.

Last edited:
If they do it will be an imposed Nike sellout with a restock in a week or two. Being an Agassi fan I will probably get these and get rid of my 2014s. If premium upper is true then that is worth it to me even though I prefer the atc3.

Yea but the 14 pairs won't sell for hardly anything. It really sucks that Nike did such a bad job on the 14 pair as I bought one just as a backup to my 08 pairs.

Last edited:
to be honest I have no issues with my 14 pair. Probably overpaid because I bought on first day for full retail 
laugh.gif
 Other then that they are fine.

copped two pairs of the hot lava, still got  pair from 08 and 14 , so i should be good forever ^^
hows the color on the 16s?  

sidenote:

is there any special 25th anniversary tagging on the 16 warrant its purchase?  i mean you can copp 14s on th fleabay for 60 bucks.  

Exactly... it doesn't make any sense, but sites and blogs keep throwing that out.  I don't get it. 
eyes.gif

Exactly... it doesn't make any sense, but sites and blogs keep throwing that out.  I don't get it. 
eyes.gif
haha thank you for making me not look like a complete idiot.  i can count guys...  i think?  

is this what blogs are saying to justify the same drop within 2 years?  idk.  im just puzzled about the hype. 

haha thank you for making me not look like a complete idiot.  i can count guys...  i think?  

is this what blogs are saying to justify the same drop within 2 years?  idk.  im just puzzled about the hype. 
I was actually replying to @KB24strikesagain  
laugh.gif

But it's not 25 years if we're going with the OG release year of 1990.  

Off the top of my head, I saw it here... but I think another blog's mentioned it...

http://sneakernews.com/2016/01/22/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-hot-lava-2016-release-details/

I think my pair is from 08 wore them twice and haven't had any issues with them. I wonder if these retros have any improvements over the previous retros?

I'll wait till these hit sale somewhere. Not paying retail again because I don't think they'll sell out

Back
Top Bottom