🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

OG... 

For starters, the flames-pattern on the heel is different...

671442.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I understand the flame pattern isn't the same direction, but I can definitely deal with it. Overall looks great. Any shots of the logo on the tongue?

Whatever site has these first, I'm all over them at retail.

Last edited:
Still wondering if they will make the heel counter material soft like the hybrids :smh: Th biggest selling point of that shoe was the back of it though. That's really disappointing if that's the final pair.

Last edited:
Oooweee and now im back in this thread, iv's lookin good. Truthfully im glad nothing has come up recently, because I've been to busy with other releases.

Finally !!!!! Hopefully release with French open approaching. Won't even think twice about paying full retail !!!

I wonder why.

I'm not mad about the heel counter either. If you Google the shoes you'll see that particular heel counter pattern is typically on the left shoe.

I haven't been in this thread in a minute...so a quick question.

Is there a reason why Lava ATC2s are still available? Not that is a bad thing, cause I wanna pick up a pair. But is it because they are not true to the OG?

Also, I sold my pair of the '07 Volt ATC3 a while ago, I wanna pick up the recent retro. Where can I look besides ebay?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom