🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm not sure but for whatever reason I'm really not that into shoes right now. Maybe it's from a lack of good releases. I would snap up a few pairs of kiwi 4 for sure but that's all. I would do Sprite 2 as well.
I hear ya man... None of the new releases interest me.  I'm only looking forward to the Marina IV's, but we don't even know if those are dropping.  
eyes.gif

Yea I definitely do not remember seeing the ATC 1 logo tag used on any of the lava polos in the US. They were made with Cool Max technology by Du Pont.

Last edited:
Did that 1989 Lava shirt sell then get relisted for over $600????? YIKES!

Last edited:
Has anyone here bought shoes from a place called sneakers by distance based in poland? Am asking cos they have air tech challenge iv for retail

Wow is that yours? I used to have it but sstill need to get a new one.

Yes, now if I can only get it signed by Andre so I can frame it up. Was hoping to catch him at powershares, then didn't win the omaze raffle, now I'm just waiting for another opportunity

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain nah I have a couple used ones I can wear. But the cut is so ridiculous I've only wore it for Halloween. The Hot Lava striped one has a nice fit. That I an wear on a regular day

still no word on a US ATC IV release huh?

I was just about to cop from that link up there only to see that they don't ship to the US
frown.gif

Yea it's a tough call because you won't find these anywhere new with tags and the other thing is the shirts can be considered dated even though I love them. The burning ball polos obviously have the short look in the front.

Back
Top Bottom