🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

View media item 2231400View media item 2231401View media item 2231402View media item 2231403View media item 2231404View media item 2231405
Yo guys. These are great. Excellent materials. Coated ballistic nylon-like material around the bottom of the upper. Soft ?genuine? leather around the outside of the lace holes. Suede inside lining around lace holes. Collar is not overly padded. Super nice laces.

Overall better than waterproofs IMO.

Fit is pretty close to the 3/4. Not enough padding to size up

Last edited:
View media item 2231400View media item 2231401View media item 2231402View media item 2231403View media item 2231404View media item 2231405
Yo guys. These are great. Excellent materials. Coated ballistic nylon-like material around the bottom of the upper. Soft ?genuine? leather around the outside of the lace holes. Suede inside lining around lace holes. Collar is not overly padded. Super nice laces.

Overall better than waterproofs IMO.

Fit is pretty close to the 3/4. Not enough padding to size up

So tempted by those. Keep checking END for my size haha...

But yeezys and space jams holding me back

Love them rugged. went on with ultra protector but this nylon webbing already seem waterproof.

They deserve it. well exectuted, no flaw, made in vietnam.

sorry bad pics/ very bright ligh but you can see details.

Came from nowhere, good surprise NIKE!

Not real leather by this tag, but quality is very good.

Only wish at this RP Nike had pushed the concept a bit more offrering them a rugged sole like SC sneakerboots ("0.58 hard rubber")

Only thing they did is adding a different finish to the foam around air units. It's grainy as the sole outline.

Well, it's a good black shoe with ATC2 lines.

Hello to all NT  members,

I have just joined the forum and this is my first post.

My name is Matt, I live in Germany and have been following (=reading) the NT forum approximately for the last two years.

I was a HUGE Agassi fan (and I am still a fan of him) when I was a little kid playing tennis.

my parents bought me the junior version of  yellow and black HEAD racket - (as far as i remember it was my second racket).

Ive recently had a conversation with DAN THE MAN (= DanDecs) whom I know from the Talk tennis forum about some of my Agassi clothes that I want to sell.

I have a huge Federer and Nadal shoe and apparel collection and concerning RF and rafa items i know what they are worth - but I am not sure what prices I can ask for concerning these two Agassi outfits from 97 an 99:

The grey and black short from RG (career Grand Slam 1999) in combination with the black and grey US Open shirt from the same year

shorts = size M ( even though i think they are between M and L)  and the shirt is size L

j6iwlj.jpg

and the australian Open short from 97 with the 97 australian open / post AO shirt in red

shirt and short in size M (short is also between M and L IMO)

o03ssn.jpg

Dan suggested me to join NT and ask you guys - as Agassi experts -  if you can help me -to get to know what the outfits are worth. (and most importantly prevent me to ask for a price that is not high enough.

Thank you in advance and regards from germany

-Matt

P.S. I also have 2 kids shirts - i will upload pics within the next days.

Welcome Matt! Glad to see you joined! @SinnerP
kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain @druheezy are just a few of some of the great guys we have in this thread that may be able to help

Hello to all NT  members,

I have just joined the forum and this is my first post.

My name is Matt, I live in Germany and have been following (=reading) the NT forum approximately for the last two years.

I was a HUGE Agassi fan (and I am still a fan of him) when I was a little kid playing tennis.

my parents bought me the junior version of  yellow and black HEAD racket - (as far as i remember it was my second racket).

Ive recently had a conversation with DAN THE MAN (= DanDecs) whom I know from the Talk tennis forum about some of my Agassi clothes that I want to sell.

I have a huge Federer and Nadal shoe and apparel collection and concerning RF and rafa items i know what they are worth - but I am not sure what prices I can ask for concerning these two Agassi outfits from 97 an 99:

The grey and black short from RG (career Grand Slam 1999) in combination with the black and grey US Open shirt from the same year
shorts = size M ( even though i think they are between M and L)  and the shirt is size L

j6iwlj.jpg

and the australian Open short from 97 with the 97 australian open / post AO shirt in red
shirt and short in size M (short is also between M and L IMO)

o03ssn.jpg

Dan suggested me to join NT and ask you guys - as Agassi experts -  if you can help me -to get to know what the outfits are worth. (and most importantly prevent me to ask for a price that is not high enough.

Thank you in advance and regards from germany

-Matt

P.S. I also have 2 kids shirts - i will upload pics within the next days.

Last edited:
About the new black SE, on a drawback they may seem a little hard to break. Wore them out of a concert yesterday -the cure show was damn good- The tooebox is roomy but comfort won't be good on first wears especially if you have a "light" foot, unlike real leather atc2, suedes or 4 cerise feeling comfy on fisrt wear. This is due to the nylon feeling hard on the inside, like brand new "ballistic" nylon bags first rough as cardboard, then softens a lot. Should be interesting over time.

About the new black SE, on a drawback they may seem a little hard to break. Wore them out of a concert yesterday -the cure show was damn good- The tooebox is roomy but comfort won't be good on first wears especially if you have a "light" foot, unlike real leather atc2, suedes or 4 cerise feeling comfy on fisrt wear. This is due to the nylon feeling hard on the inside, like brand new "ballistic" nylon bags first rough as cardboard, then softens a lot. Should be interesting over time.

Love the cure. Concert I went to a few years back was great as well. Where was it ?

Last edited:
I honestly don't think that the clothes you are selling will get much back because most won't appreciate them as they are not part of the challenge court line. I have a pair of he shorts that he won the French Open in as well so to me those have significance but most other people wouldn't know the difference. The black and white top you have would have more interest if it was the gray and white one that he won the 99 U.S. Open in. Someone will buy that stuff but I just don't think it will be too much even though it's good. I would think you can get around $30-40 for the polos. The second one with the pull zipper is on ebay right now for $36 and that's nwt. Most of the polos on ebay that are used and not part of the challenge court line just sit with people asking for $50.

Last edited:
Montpellier Arena in France. Next dates in Barcelona and London will be fantastic. Was amazed how perfect Robert still sings, so true I thought he was on playback first...

Back
Top Bottom