2) 2 hot lava
3) 3 volt
4) blue denim hybrid
5) us open black
6) 3 purple
7) 2 blue /tart
8) silver 2
9)gold 2
10) atc iv lows. Haha. Just kidding on these. Though I do have black and white. Good summer shoes
Air flare white/black Wish it was better leather

Last edited:
Too quiet. Let's talk about something.

List your top 10 of recent Agassi retros. First Grand Slam pack to the most recent Cerise IV.
Sure, I'll play.

1. ATC IV Cerise

2. ATC III Voltage Purple

3. ATC III Hot Lime

4. ATC II Hot Lava

5. Air Flare

6. Air Trainer 1 Chloro? 
tongue.gif

7. ATC II Poison Green

8. ATC II Pixel

And... that's it, I guess.

List your top 10 of recent Agassi retros. First Grand Slam pack to the most recent Cerise IV.

1. Volt 3
2. White Volt 3
3. 1st Wimbledon 2
4. French Open 2
5. Purple 3
6. Cerise 4
7. French Open 3
8. Wimbledon 3
9. Lava 2
10. Pixel 2

1. USO1 (Mercer)
2. ATC IV Cerise
3. ATC 3 3Black Sample
4. ATC II Waterproof 2 (Blk/3M)
5. ATC IV Blk/Crimson Low Sample
5. ATC IV "Yeezy" (Grey/Orange/Pink)
6. ATC II Waterproof 1 (Blk/Navy)
7. ATC 3 Volt (2015)
8. ATC II Lava (2008)
9. ATC IV Kiwi (Low)
9. ATC II Wimbledon
10. ATC III SpaceJam Sample

Honourable Mention: ATC 3 Lava Splatter Sample, ATC IV "Yeezy", ATC IV Diarrhea Salmon, ATC 3 3White Sample

Note: 1,2,4, & 6 I wear on the regular. Like to work and stuff!

EDIT: Updated to conform to "Recent Retro", not just Retro in general.

Last edited:

for you guys that have the french opens how are your pairs holding up? may go on the hunt for a pair 
From what I remember (the last time I wore them) they did have a slight off-white tint to them but nothing dramatically or noticeable from 6'. 

Congrats on getting USO welcome to the club 
pimp.gif

1. Volt 3
2. White Volt 3
3. 1st Wimbledon 2
4. French Open 2
5. Purple 3
6. Cerise 4
7. French Open 3
8. Wimbledon 3
9. Lava 2
10. Pixel 2
1. Volt 3

2. Gold Wimbledon 3

3. White Volt 3

4. Purple 3

5. Kumquat 2

6. Salmon 4

7. Clay Blue 2

8. Cerise 4

9. Lava 2

10. X-mas Sweater 3
laugh.gif

Reactions: ARK

1. Volt 3
2. White Volt 3
3. 1st Wimbledon 2
4. French Open 2
5. Purple 3
6. Cerise 4
7. French Open 3
8. Wimbledon 3
9. Lava 2
10. Pixel 2
Added Christmas 3. 
happy.gif

1. Volt 3
2. White Volt 3

3. Christmas Sweater 3
4. 1st Wimbledon 2
5. French Open 2
6. Purple 3
7. Cerise 4
8. French Open 3
9. Wimbledon 3
10. Lava 2

I was thinking about picking up a pair Lava 2s on Stockx.  Is there any difference in comfort between the releases?

Yeah sort of. In my opinion the most recent version is the best of the 3 in terms of comfort and color. 2008s are second only cause of slight color match issues and inevitable aging. I'd avoid the first 2014 releases though if you can.

I was thinking about picking up a pair Lava 2s on Stockx.  Is there any difference in comfort between the releases?
i'd say 2016 is the best retro overall. the material and color is really good but it has the grey eyelets instead of white. they also run very TTS as well.

the 2014 has a duller color and the quality is okay on them. they run a lil big but you should be fine TTS  

the 2008 are the weakest in quality imo but the color is really nice on em however wearability may be a problem because they are nearly 10 years old so i would just pass on them. 

i'd say 2016 is the best retro overall. the material and color is really good but it has the grey eyelets instead of white. they also run very TTS as well.

the 2014 has a duller color and the quality is okay on them. they run a lil big but you should be fine TTS  

the 2008 are the weakest in quality imo but the color is really nice on em however wearability may be a problem because they are nearly 10 years old so i would just pass on them. 

I can comment on the wearability of the 2008s. I have 2 pairs. One I wear occasionally and they are fine. The other is DS. While the toebox may be off, the color on the 2008s is the closest to the OG. And as long as they aren't stored in a humid environment, they are good to go. My pair are in great shape.

View media item 2410377

Last edited:
I can comment on the wearability of the 2008s. I have 2 pairs. One I wear occasionally and they are fine. The other is DS. While the toebox may be off, the color on the 2008s is the closest to the OG. And as long as they aren't stored in a humid environment, they are good to go. My pair are in great shape.
I'm always wary of the wearability of shoes that are more than 5 years old depending on the shoe's construction. i'd just say go for the newer ones since they will last you longer anyways

I'm always wary of the wearability of shoes that are more than 5 years old depending on the shoe's construction. i'd just say go for the newer ones since they will last you longer anyways

Totally agree with you on that. I have the '14 retro as well. Didn't buy the '16 as it was basically the same at the '14 with a few tweaks. I wear anything that feels solid and flexible. I can still wear my 1992 Air Challenge Huaraches. Those are tanks. Still holding up well.

Back
Top Bottom