🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm just disappointed the voltage purples didn't have the black and white speckle print. But the volts are all that's needed for the III's imo. That shoe is so awesome. But of course I would like more colorways.

Last edited:
I'm just disappointed the voltage purples didn't have the black and white speckle print. But the volts are all that's needed for the III's imo. That shoe is so awesome. But of course I would like more colorways.

Yeah I agree and I would love more color ways for the 3.

Last edited:
^Feels like Nike have completely abandoned any Agassi marketing/sales efforts, seems like a huge amount of money/time wasted.

^Feels like Nike have completely abandoned any Agassi marketing/sales efforts, seems like a huge amount of money/time wasted.

Seems like it.. I think this is the time to release whats significant from his line. Were probably the last generation with true passion for the line. After that, they can forget sellin anything at all. Its now or never..

Yea I don't understand it all. There has been no advertising and very little promotional stuff except a couple of Nikecourt events before the U.S. Open. And of course one of the biggest shoes of the line didn't even release in the U.S. and when they did release they were hard to find and in limited quantities. They haven't even brought back a Court Challenge shirt since he signed back with them.

Last edited:
Seems like it.. I think this is the time to release whats significant from his line. Were probably the last generation with true passion for the line. After that, they can forget sellin anything at all. Its now or never..

Very good point. After us it's over

Since its been so quiet, I want to share a project I've been working on for a long long time. I finished it back in February but haven't done anything with it. Its a complete recreation of the Challenge Court logo in vector art. Its not 100% accurate, but its super close. I can change colors of the ball, foreground, background, and can resize it however big I want. Really it was just a project to see if I could do it. And I did.

View media item 2480547

i need a black shirt with this one, like the og shirt nike made back in the day :tongue::nerd:

[emoji]128527[/emoji]

@DjokerNole

Flexibility test [emoji]128514[/emoji] Andre promised that he'll touch the floor by the end of Wimbledon #goals #teamdjokovic

19932492_1886623161588678_6957735578003570688_n.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom