🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

A huge thank you to my friend Nicolas in Paris. He goes by Nikowsneakers on IG (check out his page, it's all Agasssi and excellent). He posted this photo and I asked him to email it to me so I can share it here. I also have my pair of DS poison green ATC IIs & my pair of Volt (Hot Lime) ATC IIIs. Now after seeing a better photo, the shirt is closer to the Volt 3. It's amazing how the different photos translate the color. What do you all think? 👍👍
Screenshot_20200805-154240.png
IMG_20200805_153956.jpg
IMG_20200805_154807.jpg
I honestly don’t know how you saw Poison Green in the photos. I’m sure most of us saw Volt/Hot Lime. That polo itself goes well with the ATC II Turbo Greens too!

I honestly don’t know how you saw Poison Green in the photos. I’m sure most of us saw Volt/Hot Lime. That polo itself goes well with the ATC II Turbo Greens too!

The original pic looked more green, that's why. This photo is better. Nike photos are oversaturated or filtered. It's why the 1st pic of the lava shirt looked more lava. Then the next photo looked more red. Sort of that blue/gold dress photo, lol!

The original pic looked more green, that's why. This photo is better. Nike photos are oversaturated or filtered. It's why the 1st pic of the lava shirt looked more lava. Then the next photo looked more red. Sort of that blue/gold dress photo, lol!
Yeah, I don’t understand altering product colors for photos tbh. Haha that blue/gold dress photo was something else.

Just a heads up on the “lava” polo release in the states. I asked TW if they would have it at some point and they replied that Nike only offered it to sportswear accounts and not tennis ones. So they will not have it on the 24th or anytime soon. Time to keep an eye on the boutiques.

Wow that is awful news!! I’m going to buy them whenever they pop up. That’s why I took no chances. I assume nikesportswear will get it online but I hope it’s not overseas only.

Last edited:
Another Italian Boutique with the Hot Lava Polo, be quick. Still all sizes available, international shipping.

Another Italian Boutique with the Hot Lava Polo, be quick. Still all sizes available, international shipping.

The site SUCKS!!! Locked up on me multiple times. I just wanted to see the total with shipping and couldn't even get past putting in my address. Closed the window, opened it again and it won't let you enter anything in the "province" box. There is no province for USA. Maybe my state?

Just kept trying. I'm out on that site. Not worth the hassle. Won't take any info. Locks up like it's Nike.com circa 2000! Joke!

EDIT: I'm a glutton for punishment. Went back, filled out my profile and it somewhat took. Still doesn't recognize states in the USA. But I got the total. €103.43 and that is with the VAT taken out! $122 for a polo?!! Nope!! Not a chance!

Last edited:

This site is the GOAT, they carry Karl Kani.. I had no clue that brand was still produced

So Nike knew some of the history and even used quotes but put the wrong color and buttons on the polo. Maybe they’ll release the real lava later on so people like me buy several.

Last edited:
So I ordered these on Saturday. Arrived today. They are from fellow forum member bpurdie bpurdie . His homage tennis polo shirt company. The Philippe and the Everidge. When I opened them up, the packaging just showed quality. The shirts are shipped inside a zipper plastic bag with a cardboard backing in, to keep them flat.

Once unpacked, and tried on (I plan on keeping these for casual, as I always wear a polo with a Hanes t-shirt underneath) I was blown away! Great fit (went with the XL as I wanted room for the undershirt) but not too big. Great materials (that smooth silky performance cloth) and color and design on point! Even sent a little keychain of his logo. That went right on my Nike Tech Court 1 bag (hence the pic of the bag, in its hot lava glory. Shame they discontinued it. It's a great bag). I'll definitely be buying more from him! If you haven't checked out his shop, I suggest you do. It's worth a look. Next up for me, summer hardcourt 95 polos! Thanks Brian. Excellent job and customer care!! 👍👍👏👏🙏🙏

IMG_20200805_223400.jpg
IMG_20200805_223348.jpg
IMG_20200805_144418.jpg
IMG_20200805_223439.jpg
IMG_20200805_223427.jpg

So I ordered these on Saturday. Arrived today. They are from fellow forum member bpurdie bpurdie . His homage tennis polo shirt company. The Philippe and the Everidge. When I opened them up, the packaging just showed quality. The shirts are shipped inside a zipper plastic bag with a cardboard backing in, to keep them flat.

Once unpacked, and tried on (I plan on keeping these for casual, as I always wear a polo with a Hanes t-shirt underneath) I was blown away! Great fit (went with the XL as I wanted room for the undershirt) but not too big. Great materials (that smooth silky performance cloth) and color and design on point! Even sent a little keychain of his logo. That went right on my Nike Tech Court 1 bag (hence the pic of the bag, in its hot lava glory. Shame they discontinued it. It's a great bag). I'll definitely be buying more from him! If you haven't checked out his shop, I suggest you do. It's worth a look. Next up for me, summer hardcourt 95 polos! Thanks Brian. Excellent job and customer care!! 👍👍👏👏🙏🙏

IMG_20200805_223400.jpg
IMG_20200805_223348.jpg
IMG_20200805_144418.jpg
IMG_20200805_223439.jpg
IMG_20200805_223427.jpg
I haven’t bought from him yet, but planning to after the Nike ‘90s USO Agassi retros. I going to skip the ‘90s RG polo from Nike and just get these instead as well as the ‘95 pack. Definitely going to wear them to work.

I haven’t bought from him yet, but planning to after the Nike ‘90s USO Agassi retros. I going to skip the ‘90s RG polo from Nike and just get these instead as well as the ‘95 pack. Definitely going to wear them to work.

That was my exact plan buddy, but since I'm still out on disability (due to Crohn's) and not applying for long term, I'll just wear them when it's a nice cool evening. I'm really looking forward to his all black hot lava shirt! 👍

Earlier today.
20200805_214724.jpg

Beautiful buddy. These are finally getting some love. Lots of hate for them when they first released. Not from me through. Went to my closest Finish Line that carries them the day they released. I still have my pairs (these, the white/black ones with the cerise color, and the denim ones) DS. Gotta break them out soon.

Just a heads up on the “lava” polo release in the states. I asked TW if they would have it at some point and they replied that Nike only offered it to sportswear accounts and not tennis ones. So they will not have it on the 24th or anytime soon. Time to keep an eye on the boutiques.

I hate Nike :smh:

Beautiful buddy. These are finally getting some love. Lots of hate for them when they first released. Not from me through. Went to my closest Finish Line that carries them the day they released. I still have my pairs (these, the white/black ones with the cerise color, and the denim ones) DS. Gotta break them out soon.

Agreed, man. One of my favorites! Always loved the loud colors & funk on agassi's it's the perfect mix. I had 3 pairs of these all copped via ebay for less than 45 bones each.

Back
Top Bottom