🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Better get your t-shirts you wanted. Those are selling out on NDC. S, M, L in black. S, M, 2X in white.

I just copped both the white and black shirts on NDC. Also two of the headbands in the other site. Just want the jacket now.

Reactions: ARK
I just hope it’s not a sign of things to come. Those shorts flew.
I’m 100% sure it will be cause they would lurk in and out of these threads to see what’s coming out, when and where. They don’t say a word on here obviously, but tell others so that it would be sold out and we would end up paying 2-3x more than retail. It’s the name of the game. Sigh.

Reactions: ARK
Better get your t-shirts you wanted. Those are selling out on NDC. S, M, L in black. S, M, 2X in white.

I got mine but hopefully they keep restocking because that shirt is a classic and you can never have enough of them. I’m sure other sites will carry them eventually too. Plenty of sites will get tbe shorts so I think Rock City probably just had a small run. I’ll wait to see if ndc gets them so I don’t have to pay for shipping as well.

I got mine but hopefully they keep restocking because that shirt is a classic and you can never have enough of them. I’m sure other sites will carry them eventually too. Plenty of sites will get tbe shorts so I think Rock City probably just had a small run. I’ll wait to see if ndc gets them so I don’t have to pay for shipping as well.

Nike's going to definitely have them. They have the current season on sale right now.

Very hard to be patient. The lava polos I didn’t wait on because I won’t be surprised if they don’t release here which would be asburd. But the US Open gear should be plentiful.

9DF93A88-2021-4C65-82BA-95AA876FCC70.jpeg
369091F3-37C7-4B60-9926-36DBFB462AD2.jpeg
F0C18D33-B641-4294-8F16-FFF55B7B8B15.jpeg

those shorts on rock city look waaay too long compared to the og's. ordered the challenge court jacket from larde yesterday, hope they are cut like the og's...

Just for my NT fam lol, hats are pretty comfy I might have to loosen the hat a bit but you can get an idea
Is the hat’s band padded at all? The one thing that makes the difference for me on those 5-panel AW84 hats is whether it’s a padded band or not - the Nike Trail running AW84 hats were padded and they’re my favorite to run with, but the ACG versions were not - just a bit stretchy, but no padding, and weren’t as comfortable.

i really needed the c.c. shirt on ndc, in black xxl and IT SOLD OUT, b4 i got my money in account, now im stuck with the white one, that i DIDNT want. this is bullsheet!

Sorry to hear it man. Hopefully someone else will get them in. Can’t believe they’re selling so fast but then again I do because the market is starved for Tech Challenge stuff.

Is the hat’s band padded at all? The one thing that makes the difference for me on those 5-panel AW84 hats is whether it’s a padded band or not - the Nike Trail running AW84 hats were padded and they’re my favorite to run with, but the ACG versions were not - just a bit stretchy, but no padding, and weren’t as comfortable.

The hat feels more padded than my ACG hat -nothing drastic- but the liner is softer

Just got my white t-shirt from NDC from Fedex. My black t-shirt is suppose to arrive tomorrow by UPS. I find it strange that they shipped separately. I also ordered both polo shirts from TennisProEu. Well the black/volt is in stock, but the black/red wasnt. Looks like they may have oversold. They said they are suppose to get another shipment by Aug 31st. But who knows if that will happen. Now I have to wait another 18 days to see if they get it in before they ship out the black/volt which was in stock. I'm not going to hold my breathe. I need another .com that has these in stock to order another set.

Just got my white t-shirt from NDC from Fedex. My black t-shirt is suppose to arrive tomorrow by UPS. I find it strange that they shipped separately. I also ordered both polo shirts from TennisProEu. Well the black/volt is in stock, but the black/red wasnt. Looks like they may have oversold. They said they are suppose to get another shipment by Aug 31st. But who knows if that will happen. Now I have to wait another 18 days to see if they get it in before they ship out the black/volt which was in stock. I'm not going to hold my breathe. I need another .com that has these in stock to order another set.

My email from them after my order told me August 19th.

Should be receiving the black tee today but just received notification that the white one is now delayed. Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled.

My white one shipped and should be here tomorrow. Guess I’m in the minority that likes the white. Usually when I wear tees, I don’t want the heat of a black T-shirt.

Just got my shirts. I hate the sizing of the Nike Tee. I only got one each of Large thinking that may be a bit to small based on a previous Jordan Nike Tee. Nope, these are labeled Loose Fit. XL is too big. Would like to double up on the Large.

3D823C3D-C814-4AF4-8C1D-A4FE61ECF69B.jpeg

Just got my shirts. I hate the sizing of the Nike Tee. I only got one each of Large thinking that may be a bit to small based on a previous Jordan Nike Tee. Nope, these are labeled Loose Fit.

3D823C3D-C814-4AF4-8C1D-A4FE61ECF69B.jpeg
Aww crap!!! Dang you Nike!!! 😠😠😠I ordered an XL thinking it would be their normal fit so I went with extra room. There goes that idea. Well, at least it's 100% cotton, so it will shrink! I'll wash it and throw it in my dryer on high for 10 minutes! That will make it smaller.

Why won't Nike label the fit of their clothes in the freaking description! Heck, just show the tag fr crying out loud!!! SMH!!!

Back
Top Bottom