🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Damn after that review now I feel I need an xxl in that slim fit polo. Well I have an xl coming. Will just have to see. And yeah from this pic that shirt does look really short in front. I know it was the style but my belly can’t pull that off now lol
I’m still gonna buy one and see though
28E66308-775B-4473-BE26-BE7B5B9CB434.jpeg

For what it’s worth I could’ve gotten away with the Large but thats if I like really wanted to show off gains or something lol. It wasn’t necessarily a tight fit per say but it was more fitted than how I’d like wear this shirt casually, if that makes sense. Maybe the XL will work for you. You never know.

Debating about which size to get for the teal shorts and the "slim fit polo" . I wear 34 waist for Levi's and M classic fit for like Ralph Lauren's Polos ...Any suggestions :D ?

Debating about which size to get for the teal shorts and the "slim fit polo" . I wear 34 waist for Levi's and M classic fit for like Ralph Lauren's Polos ...Any suggestions :D ?
For the shorts and shirt I would go L with both. Do you ever wear slim fit? If so I reckon you would wear a L since you wear a M in classic/regular fit.

I’ve tried on the volt short in a large and it was snug for a 36 inch waste I think you could get by with a large. If you wanted a bit more room you could do the XL but would require tightening the drawstrings some.

Just got off the phone with my local PGA Superstore. They had the polo but sold out with one buyer apparently. The woman was definitely confused. Incredibly frustrating.

Pretty stoked with what I got today. I just need the windbreaker, ATC Lava stripe polo, and maybe the white 5 panel hat now and I’m done :pimp:.

Think even though dad bod I’m gonna double up on the zip polo. Appearances be damned

I'm still gonna get the zip polo. I don't have a gut, just some weird abs as then they stapled my lower abdominal area back together from the transplant and then the 2nd bowel obstruction, I have uneven skin. One side sticks further out that the other side. I still want the shirt. 👍

I’ve tried on the volt short in a large and it was snug for a 36 inch waste I think you could get by with a large. If you wanted a bit more room you could do the XL but would require tightening the drawstrings some.

My waist is a 34 but I want the extra room and length so I went with an XL. Don't care if they are a bit baggy. I still think Agassi's best look was 95 from the AO to the US Open.

Bleeping resellers!!!! Screw these guys!! Stick to the crappy Yeezy and hypebeast Jordan releases! Leave the Challenge Court stuff for us faithful fans!!!

It’s maddening. I really feel like the pandemic is making things worse. Nothing’s safe. The AUS Prestos were nearly impossible to get yesterday. I’m old and definitely becoming more of a grump by the day.

Wow what a morning. Soon as I got off the phone with the guy at TE who told me that they had the apparel in stock I must drove about 80+mph to get there. Walked to the back and I was like a kid at a candy store lol. Stuff was pricey (no discounts) but this is what they had.
57173B14-E3E5-4CE4-AE0A-EC705A9894E3.jpeg
14212954-A141-4721-A235-FCFB8B1462DD.jpeg
036BDC38-7A10-41DB-BF71-6169C08854A2.jpeg

They had everything *except the TC “Hot Lava” and “Volt” stripe polos and the windbreaker(s). Oh and no 5 panel hats either. Everything else seemed to be there though. I ultimately passed on the zipper polo after trying on multiple sizes. All looked weird as hell on me. Just can’t get down with the short length in the front. Never thought I’d ever pass on that shirt in a million years but I just couldn’t do it. Ended up copping the slim fit polo, jorts and bucket hat. Got the polo in a XL and it fits me perfect. For reference I wear a medium in a standard/classic fit Ralph Lauren polo shirt. So yes it’s a pretty slim fitting shirt just gotta size up significantly.
8001C69D-176F-43A0-96F6-91C1E18B0DF3.jpeg

It’s hard to look at this stuff sitting in stores while re-sellers are scooping them up online and running to pgastores today.

Nothing at PGA. At a local tennis pro shop. They have women’s so far!

EE579D77-07BF-463B-98EB-CD1F755C0F2E.jpeg
WOW. Seeing this is beautiful, this is really all Nike needs to do. Bring all the OG gear back in OG colors with proper display and it will sell. Would love to know the person or people behind this collection, everything looks so good

It’s hard to look at this stuff sitting in stores while re-sellers are scooping them up online and running to pgastores today.
That’s why I wish this thread was a private thread with only a certain PW would let you in. I hate the fact that you have to deal with resellers who don’t know Jack 💩 about tennis, but just know that it’s a retro and would sell very well. Like that one dumbass who is selling the Challenge Court tees on eBay for $99 w/o free shipping charging at $9.95..

That’s why I wish this thread was a private thread with only a certain PW would let you in. I hate the fact that you have to deal with resellers who don’t know Jack 💩 about tennis, but just know that it’s a retro and would sell very well. Like that one dumbass who is selling the Challenge Court tees on eBay for $99 w/o free shipping charging at $9.95..

So true. How many of these people buying the stuff, who then throw it up on eBay, even saw AA play back in the day, or could even remember his old clothing. I bet the number is very small, like 1 or most likely 0! They probably wouldn't even know he had long hair.

WOW. Seeing this is beautiful, this is really all Nike needs to do. Bring all the OG gear back in OG colors with proper display and it will sell. Would love to know the person or people behind this collection, everything looks so good

So true man.My wallet was jumping out of my pocket when I saw that stuff.

They did the same thing with the GS ATCs..
Next thing you know, they couldn't give them away.
I hope history repeats itself

So many people were hyping them up and saying it would be a tier zero release. The crazy thing was that we had to wait almost a year for them to release in the US. The hard thing to do is just wait it out but I do think eventually we won’t have to refresh random sites all day. But it definitely won’t sit.

Last edited:
Jus the red tomato polo here ^^

Edit: already spotted here, this thread is fast 😀

Last edited:
So true man.My wallet was jumping out of my pocket when I saw that stuff.

Same here buddy. I'm hoping StockX gets my 6 pairs of shoes this week to authenticate and send the $$$ my way! Then I'll feel relieved when I get the shoes and the expensive polos and jorts

Reactions: ARK
Nike will leave money on the table if they don’t do a retro of the volt 3 and even a solar red 3. They have the matching clothes now.

They could always release the AtC III’s le’s too since they have the black and gray print shirt but I doubt it. I want more volt pairs.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom