🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Decided to just go ahead and buy both. Ships to US. They had S, M, L and XL.

All sold out already.

I wish Nike would have consistent sizing in everything. It's like I'm going to have to spend twice as much just to get the right size and return what doesnt.

All sold out already.

I wish Nike would have consistent sizing in everything. It's like I'm going to have to spend twice as much just to get the right size and return what doesnt.
Damn just missed them. Looking to get both in a size small. Any other site got Em?

Boys Court Challenge Polo
2D085871-4823-4B0B-996E-535DEAE9D50A.jpeg

Nope I won’t call it that it’s all Andre gear! Even though he didn’t wear tbat color. Waiting on the black hot lime one.
Lol. No, I meant the polo itself. The Nike Polo is what Kyrgios has been wearing lately at the Slams. Obviously the designs are solely Agassi’s.

Just out of curiosity, are any of you from the ‘Brotherhood of the traveling Radical’ thread on the TDub forum?

I had a windbreaker suit or shellsuit as we called them in England back in 91 that looked like bluey grey denim and all the stitching and lining was neon yellow.

Wasnt part of the Agassi line but very similar loved it.

Looks like rublev might be wearing Andres polo
Via alexandre

Attachments

• 320C4FBF-BCA7-4AFA-8E1E-51D2DC1E7426.png
    320C4FBF-BCA7-4AFA-8E1E-51D2DC1E7426.png
    3 MB · Views: 367
Oh it’s definitely going to sell regardless. But plenty of stores would have carried it too. Now it’s being limited to a lot of big tennis retailers only, although we see some small shops get it. I wanted to see Agassi promote it. They haven’t even had him take a picture wearing the Tech 20’s but they’ll be enough to get I think. Especially with these sites taking pre-orders for the stuff we have seen so far. It is crazy that Nike recently posted the lava polo and still didn’t do it right. The black buttons were so much nicer.

05909DE5-C605-48FA-9DC9-162FC5FA53AA.jpeg

The toebox on those ATC's are awesome!

To me "100% cotton" says "denim". Regular old denim is 100% cotton after all.

It's probably easier to make them out of denim and acid wash them for that look. The Flex Ace jorts would likely have that look if they could print it.
It’s not denim, it’s like those sportswear shorts that young guys tend to wear during the Summer. Think of sweatpants but cut off.

Looks like rublev might be wearing Andres polo
Via alexandre
I believe that most Nike Court Team players has a choice between that and the NKCT Challenger Crew. I remember last year when Dimitrov was scheduled to wear the purple/white polo but instead Khachanov wore it and then Dimi wore the purple challenger crew.

This covid sucks. Wonder how many people you would of saw on the grounds And in the stands in these Agassi kits ???
And rafa outfit except for plain shirt is pretty cool as well.

still cannot believe the denim jackets are back they like my number 1 grail nike gear. pictures look GREAT. seems they got the cut and look perfectly right after all!

receive them tomorrow. first pieces of the retro collection that seem to do the og glory justice!!!massively disappointed by the polos and the mock shorts. don't wanna complain too much, all t-shirts, the caps, wmns crops, even the longsleeves are A+ amazing!

still cannot believe the denim jackets are back they like my number 1 grail nike gear. pictures look GREAT. seems they got the cut and look perfectly right after all!

receive them tomorrow. first pieces of the retro collection that seem to do the og glory justice!!!massively disappointed by the polos and the mock shorts. don't wanna complain too much, all t-shirts, the caps, wmns crops, even the longsleeves are A+ amazing!

Just so you know the jacket is mock denim. It’s not actual denim either. Just saying. Still a dope jacket and looks like they did a decent job in making it look like denim. Same with the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom