šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Thanks for all the help in this shirt. Seems Iā€™m too late. I canā€™t find my size. ARK ARK , what store was that with the shirt?

I saw it at a local pro shop. Several tennis sites have it I believe and Nike did too. Iā€™m not sure of the product code butonce you get it you may want to google it and see what sites have it.

Where Did you find the tees in the botton row Sir? Great find thank you

Hey there. Iā€™ve only found 3 of 5 so far at Tennis Express.

I saw it at a local pro shop. Several tennis sites have it I believe and Nike did too. Iā€™m not sure of the product code butonce you get it you may want to google it and see what sites have it.

Hey there. Iā€™ve only found 3 of 5 so far at Tennis Express.
cant find them there can you send a link please ? pm me if possible thx

Acid wash "jorts" arrived today from BSTN. I bought a S and M to try on and I was going to return the other size, but I think I'm going to keep both. I can fit into both ā€” the medium is looser ā€” and they're two totally different colors because of the acid washing process. Very happy with them.

The small is on the left and is the darker pair.
IMG_1743.jpeg

Here's the small on top of the medium
IMG_1746.jpeg

Small waistband measures about 30 inches and medium is about 32. The medium does fit a bit snugger than my Nike basketball shorts in size M

Last edited:
Interesting. I ordered 2 different sizes as well. XL has arrived. Normal Size L hasnā€™t.
xl is super comfortable so if wash is off like yours might keep as well

Polo came today - sizing up one was a perfect fit. Not too oversized but perfectly loose.

If you guys remember the Nike Athletic Fit tees, sizing up is similar fit to this polo.

Wondering if thereā€™s anyone here from Canada? I bought the Jorts, Advantage Polo and the jacket on Nike Canada. Really want the Volt Team Challenger shirt but canā€™t find it aside from Tennis Warehouse or Tennis Express.

Donā€™t want to buy from States or Europe due to high Import Taxes. Canada always gets short end of the stick for releases.. šŸ˜”

Nelson C Nelson C , our founder is in Canada. Shoot him a message. He can give you some spots where he got stuff. šŸ‘šŸ‘

Where Did you find the tees in the botton row Sir? Great find thank you

The shirt on the bottom is the NKCT Tee Challenge GFX shirt. #CZ9612. Here is another pic from the front.
IMG_20200309_134430.jpg

Don't know if they scrapped it along with the sleeveless shirts or they are saving it to come out later, but the item # doesn't come up on any Google search. So I'm not sure if they are still releasing. I really want a few of these (white, volt, Lt. Concord). The sleeveless shirts below, sadly I cropped the pic too much and got rid of the item #. Stupid me! I REALLY want some of these!!
IMG_20200309_133146.jpg

I really hope Nike didn't bag these above. Sleeveless t shirts are awesome to play in, work out in, and just a great wear for anything (I'd wear mine when I take a day trip to LBI for some seafood takeout)! Nike, we know you read these boards, please release the two above shirts ASAP!!!

Hope this helps buddy.

Last edited:
The shirt on the bottom is the NKCT Tee Challenge GFX shirt. #CZ9612. Here is another pic from the front.
IMG_20200309_134430.jpg

Don't know if they scrapped it along with the sleeveless shirts or they are saving it to come out later, but the item # doesn't come up on any Google search. So I'm not sure if they are still releasing. I really want a few of these (white, volt, Lt. Concord). The sleeveless shirts below, sadly I cropped the pic too much and got rid of the item #. Stupid me! I REALLY want some of these!!
IMG_20200309_133146.jpg

I really hope Nike didn't bag these above. Sleeveless t shirts are awesome to play in, work out in, and just a great wear for anything (I'd wear mine when I take a day trip to LBI for some seafood takeout)! Nike, we know you read these boards, please release the two above shirts ASAP!!!

Hope this helps buddy.
100% sure the tanks are a crop top like the OG.
Hopefully the NKCT CC GFX are poly, but most likely 100% cotton or Poly/cotton blend.

Turbos arrived. They are narrow midfoot. 10 feels better than my tts 9.5 Not sure about these though

Jorts arrived from TE today... they fit but need a bit more room around the waist. Sizing up, already at ups :sick:

OK. so I tried my stuff on. Here comes a review and my opinion of how things fit to my liking.
I'm 5'6" 155-165 lbs.

CC t-shirts in black and white in a size small. It has a good fit. I prefer the ember in a medium due to me liking a loose fit.

Tennis Pants in black/hot lime in a size medium. I think fits perfect for me. Loose enough the way I like it. Just alittle long since I'm short.

Slam tennis shorts in all colors in a size medium. I think fits good. I initally bought a black/hot lime in a large. It fits but just alittle loose in the waist.

1/2 Zip tennis polo. This thing fits short. I have a medium and large. I decided to keep the large even though it is still quite short. I raise my arms and I can see my out of shape tummy. Regardless I'm keeping the large since I've always wanted this polo. I think you definitely need to size up in this. It also runs wide.

Flex ace shorts. I have this in a medium and large. I decided to keep the medium. Even though the large fits. The spandex like material is loose around the bottom of my thighs. Not how these short are suppose to look.

Advantage polo in both colors in size large and extra large. I decided to keep the extra large. This polo is a slim fit. Even though the large fits I have tummy and its much more noticeable in the large compared to the extra large. I also like the looser fit of the extra large. In my opinion if you are fit you can go a size up or maybe even TTS if you wear slim-fit clothing. I've never worn anything slim fit in my 47 years.

Knit wash jacket in both black and blue in size medium. I really thing this is one of the best items in the collection. It just runs alittle wide but TTS is the way to go for me.

Knit was shorts in both black and blue in size medium. I like the weight and look of the shorts. It goes just alittle above my knees.

Lava and Volt polo in small. It doesn't fit me to my liking at all. Even though it says regular fit it's not for me. I'm waiting for my mediums to ship from Tennisproeu that I ordered about two weeks ago. Volt was in stock, but they are waiting for the lava to arrive before shipping. I may even try to find both in a size large just to try them out. I'm waiting on my brothers to come by to see if they want the smalls. If not I already have two people contact me if I decide to sell them.

I'm still waiting on both tennis jackets in a medium and the ultramarine tennis pants. Who knows when those will ship from TennisExpress.

Sorry for long read but I guess this may help someone in sizing questions.

Edit. Just received my citrus and volt shorts. I have all the shorts now.

Attachments

• 20200826_172734.jpg
    20200826_172734.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Thinking most of my polos will be returned or sort people out here. The wash on tne shorts is dope. The acid wash jacket is looking better and better each day. Probably the most versatile fit with the ATC2/3/4.

Christmas over here as well. I have one box of "they fit" and one box "does not fit/returnā€.
Did you happen to get that player shirt?
If so: how does it compare to the Polo?

Attachments

• 7BA79932-45A5-4364-8D6B-DC7DF29B5DEF.jpeg
    7BA79932-45A5-4364-8D6B-DC7DF29B5DEF.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 194
Did you happen to get that player shirt?
If so: how does it compare to the Polo?

I ordered it but still waiting for it to come in. Should be here tomorrow or Friday. I did get in the GP Turbo. I see what people say about it. Tight fitting around the ball of my foot. Toes feel fine buts its rather narrow.

Christmas over here as well. I have one box of "they fit" and one box "does not fit/returnā€.

EACA9D1E-C630-48E5-AB8E-014CD00CBDC5.jpeg

Hopefully the fit box has more than the dont fit/return box.
As of now I'm only thinking of returning 4 items. 1/2 zip in medium, large jorts, and both advantage polos in large. I can guarantee if I return these to the outlet on Friday ones of the employees is going to buy them.

Does anyone know where to buy the flame ball t-shirt in volt and in orange? Also does anyone know the sizing on it?

Back
Top Bottom