🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

the agassi line is absolute GARBAGE!! i don't give a crap about a single solitary thing they drop until the ATC4 comes back. other than that, they have perpetually dropped the ball! absolute TRASH!!!!
:emoji_put_litter_in_its_place::emoji_put_litter_in_its_place::emoji_put_litter_in_its_place:

the agassi line is absolute GARBAGE!! i don't give a crap about a single solitary thing they drop until the ATC4 comes back. other than that, they have perpetually dropped the ball! absolute TRASH!!!!
:emoji_put_litter_in_its_place::emoji_put_litter_in_its_place::emoji_put_litter_in_its_place:

84294949-28A2-459E-914C-FD460E415DAD.gif

the only thing they've done that matters is the atc3 (volt and purp) and atc4 lapis. everything else is insignificant and all they've done is strings us along for a couple decades now. im surprised yall "agassi fans" feel like the little bit they've done is acceptable. they bring back atc2 literally every 2 years, but we only get 1 og atc4 coloraway and it's extremely limited and only drops overseas? and that's acceptable to yall? :lol: fohwtbs!
🤢🤮

what good is it for them to release all this agassi gear without the shoes to match? it's the most idiotic **** I've ever seen. wear is the matching gear for the atc4 lapis? why are tgey releasing all this atc3 gear, when they dropped the shoes YEARS ago? make it make sense. yiu can't and i don't care anymore.
end rant...

Mediums left for $19.99

Didn’t dig for tennis thread but will put in there too. Size L, brand new, just took of old Macy’s tag. Lucky enough to find black and also green in my size S if anyone wants to PM me on this:
image.jpg

So I was on vacation last week. I got a nice surprise in the mail from Brian bpurdie bpurdie . He created something we've all been wanting, so he sent me a pair to try out and to give my feedback on.

PXL_20201124_231204864.jpg
PXL_20201120_194244391.jpg

Yup, Brian created the ATC II jorts! Overall materials are great. Spandex built into the shorts is comfortable and fit great. Not too tight. I'm 6' 190 & wearing a L in the pic. My waist is 34-36 (it's more than it should be due to 5 abdominal surgeries for Ulcerative Colitis, having my entire large intestine removed, my liver transplant and 2 bowel obstructions. Skin stapled back each time made for some weird levels of skin. One side of my stomach is further out than the other. I'll never have a flat stomach again, lol).

I wore these with the Vollaix repro French Open 90 shirt. Wearing my '08 ATC IIs in the pic. I believe he's gonna sell them. But he wanted some opinions on them. Overall I'm thrilled to have something similar. Color is close. Can't get it exact we know (looking at the archive polos. Ember is more red). But it matches his own shirts which is great. Just wanted to share this with you. If you haven't checked out his stuff yet, you should. It's quality gear. Brian, THANK YOU!! 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Man, I wish we had that kind of weather, right now.

What do you think about the shoes?

I've heard that the Nike Cage 4s have a narrow fit.

Not at all. Love my ZC4s. Go down .5 on what you wear for Vapor Xs and your golden. I got good toe room for my toes to wiggle (can't wear a sneaker where my toe is jammed at the end of the shoe). It's a great show. I love my pair (launch color).

Back
Top Bottom