🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

1607913811089.jpeg

1607913823141.jpeg

Surprised to see the challenge court tees sitting on footlocker.com.. makes me want to cop a back up one for down the road :lol: .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-211818_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-211818_Chrome.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 645
Finally started uploading all my Agassi matches to YouTube: Serve & Folley

3 down and about 112 more to go.

The quality of your tapes look like they held up really well. I have been looking at mine as I uploaded a few years ago and some of the tapes are in bad shape due to age. Plus my vcr just broke and js spitting tapes out. Are you using a pvr to convert them? What’s the earliest match of his career that you have?

Last edited:
The quality of your tapes look like they held up really well. I have been looking at mine as I uploaded a few years ago and some of the tapes are in bad shape due to age. Plus my vcr just broke and js spitting tapes out. Are you using a pvr to convert them? What’s the earliest match of his career that you have?

I was surprised that the quality of the tapes have been as good as they have been - they were in boxes buried in a spare bedroom. I use the Elgato PVR and have a Sony VCR. The 1990 Davis Cup Final v Australia (Fromberg and Cahill). The Fromberg match isn't complete though.

I was surprised that the quality of the tapes have been as good as they have been - they were in boxes buried in a spare bedroom. I use the Elgato PVR and have a Sony VCR. The 1990 Davis Cup Final v Australia (Fromberg and Cahill). The Fromberg match isn't complete though.

Well I look forward to seeing the ones you upload. I"m sure Sinner Sinner is too. A lot of my tapes work and now some just don't play the same.

Does anyone have hi-res images of old Challenge Court logos over the years? Maybe promo material? Any and all. Especially interested in the logo on the 1993 and 1994 stuff. Would really like the logo from the back of the 1994 US Open warm-up jacket. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom