🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Somebody renamed this thread to show "Tarts" releasing this Saturday - is that another nickname for the "Clay Blue" colorway?

Javy
The '08 retro used "Tart" orange... while these used "Orange Burst".  The OGs were "Orange Burst" if I'm not mistaken.

The blue was "Clay Blue" on '08, '14 and, I believe, OG... but it could been Copen Blue... Can someone confirm?

Looks like ill be with ya'll on saturday trying to grab these.. i was gonna grab them today, but they were a little bit more over retail then i expected, so i passed..

i feel bad tho, because somebody tried to look out for me and put a pair to the side for me and i didn't grab them 
mean.gif

I got my pair from that full court ooop... Shout out to Nick Lachey and Joe Morgan 
wink.gif
.. Now i have a pair on ice because i plan on wearing these a lot this summer.. 

Received this pair from size? Today.
Quality is poor or maybe fake.
Will stay with my hot lava pair from nike.com and send this **** back to size? !
good luck returning them to size

their customer service is terrible and you will have to pay out of pocket for the shipping which is going to cost 75+

Thats right! Their Customer Service is useless. Have to Pay 15€ for the returning.
Could have reselled them to get my Money back, but i want size to keep their trash.

Thats right! Their Customer Service is useless. Have to Pay 15€ for the returning.
Could have reselled them to get my Money back, but i want size to keep their trash.
they sent me a HUGE box of euro soccer shoes and other worthless kicks

INSTEAD

of black grape 5s that I had ordered

ended up just giving that box of shoes to goodwill after they told me i would have to ship them all the way back to Europe

the only L i have ever taken of that magnitude 

Last edited:
they sent me a HUGE box of euro soccer shoes and other worthless kicks

INSTEAD

of black grape 5s that I had ordered

ended up just giving that box of shoes to goodwill after they told me i would have to ship them all the way back to Europe

the only L i have ever taken of that magnitude 

Damn! Im feelin ya

good luck returning them to size

their customer service is terrible and you will have to pay out of pocket for the shipping which is going to cost 75+

Co-sign. I also had a bad experience with size? And their CS is the WORST. Your best bet is to just try and sell them.to someone in the US or Canada and just include that there is a defect, possibly eat a few dollars on price. OR just keep em as the pair you wear most and keep your NDC pair fresh

Save yourself the headache of dealing with Size customer service. Send your Size pair back to NDC much easier process

OR THIS!!.

I would definitely do this and u may even get a discount voucher from NDC if u complain about it

There should not be a gap between the grey and the hot lava.
Really thats it?? Dont think that something to get hot n bothered about. Dont think is a size? Issue more a nike qc issue and nike/jordan has been slacking on their qc lol ive learned to live with it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom