🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

You know, if I had the patience to paint the midsole black, I'd cop those Turbos.

IMO, everything else is really nice - just killed by the midsole.

Maybe if they get super cheap.

That yellow or whatever color it is jus throws it off for me. Other than that it's a nice cway

No need to ruin perfection, nike still let this quality flaw pass on the prod lines. They know it since clays, and I've been wating for the euro release of them in the hope they fix it; well they don't give a s on customers and I hated to pay full price on these offset clays, and they're doing it again on royals?...

Good luck on yours, pass till i see them in a store.

No one will notice it on feet, they still look good, but you know a pair should be symetrical, no need to be a purist.

Last edited:
My Lava and Burst are both symmetrical. Once the Royal is released, I'll grab another pair, and I'll go through them to make sure I get symmetrical. I bought these ones with the intention of wearing them over the summer, and nobody else having them, so I'm not fussed about them being offset.

I swap my laces for GITD ones. Nobody can notice though, as they are plain white in normal light. In my Lava there are pink glow laces, and in the Burst and Royal there are blue glow laces. If the Royal/Hot Lime come out I'll put green glow laces in those.

My Lava and Burst are both symmetrical. Once the Royal is released, I'll grab another pair, and I'll go through them to make sure I get symmetrical. I bought these ones with the intention of wearing them over the summer, and nobody else having them, so I'm not fussed about them being offset.

I feel you j0e, if i had the cash i would def buy them to b the first to b rocking them and use them as beaters and once they officially release get another pair that is correct to stock

Either way very dope shoe but that does happen with some kicks u buy before the RD

$100 dlvd from Finish Line when you use the $20 off $100 coupon. If you have a Winners Circle Rewards $20 you can stack the two so $84 DLVD.

15LUCKY is 15 % off so total is $106
Lucky man 

I paid 130+$10 shipping = $140 from www.sneakerhead.com for the TBG's the first time around...

I thought that CW would be hard to find bc I saw IG photos of ppl wearing em.

Thanks for that I copped another pair on Ice of the TBGs just because of all the reduction discounts hehe 

<3 Agassi & ATCii <3

Last edited:
I got them from Sweet Corn. Two day shipping from Taiwan to London. They had the hang tag on them, but I'm not 12, so I took it off. Lol

It's a QS.

Last edited:
Joe, I wanted to ask what the colors are like... is the infrared on point or is it darker?

Back
Top Bottom