🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

sartorialmrv

Hit me up if you want Bro.
followed
smokin.gif

Wimbledon are the best IMO. US Open are decent, but I don't really rock black kicks. AUS were over-designed. I don't like the numbers all over them, and they're not that far removed from Bursts. The series has got weaker with each shoe, but it's a great TZ set to have. I rarely see people in them outside of the AUS. Hopefully the FRA really are crazy.
imo..Aussies > Wimbledons > US Opens....Can't wait for the RGs

Last edited:
I feel so left out of the party
embarassed.gif

size 14 = no GS cws for me

even so, the only one I'd really wear would be the US open. But I can appreciate all the colorways. I'm sure this is old hat but what is the significance of the numbers on the Aussies?

I feel so left out of the party :wow:

size 14 = no GS cws for me

even so, the only one I'd really wear would be the US open. But I can appreciate all the colorways. I'm sure this is old hat but what is the significance of the numbers on the Aussies?

The Wimbledons and US Opens were extremely limited. If you werent in London or NYC at the time they dropped you likely couldnt get a pair for retail (shoes going for around 450 and 380 respectively but there are some good deals here and there)

The Aussies were far more available. Still nowhere near GR numbers but you didnt have to be in Australia to get your pair. A decent amount were sold online.

I really like the US Opens the most. Probably because I can't recall there being a black cw for a lot of Agassi sneakers (don't qute me on that lol) and the hits of blue are nice. The Wimbledons are clean too but I'm not too crazy about it being all white for the most part.
US Opens>Wimbledons>Aussies

The Wimbledons and US Opens were extremely limited. If you werent in London or NYC at the time they dropped you likely couldnt get a pair for retail (shoes going for around 450 and 380 respectively but there are some good deals here and there)

The Aussies were far more available. Still nowhere near GR numbers but you didnt have to be in Australia to get your pair. A decent amount were sold online.

Cracked it Bro. The first two pairs were super-hard to get unless you were on them hard.

shame the oz opens weren't  an Australia only release but i guess we dont have the population numbers for that. I'm thinking French Opens might just be as difficult as the other 2

I have a feeling it will be harder to get as well. I had an australian hit me up to get some of the most basic Lebron releases because he wasnt sure if they would get em. They did but still, just the fact that he was worried that they might not get the Graffiti Lebrons says enough. France/Paris is no stranger to exclusive kicks tho. Even places like Spain and Denmark have exclusives and sneaker culture. My Danish chick has like 50+ Air Maxes

Last edited:
IDK she deleted everything tho. Even Kik (Snapchat wasnt poppin yet lol).

tbt I really only have twitter right now. My facebook is a fake name and I dont use pics of myself. Deleted my old fb. Only have it because you can run into some deals on Chicago sneaker fb groups.

Edit: I don't use my IG either. I forget I have it

Last edited:
I really like the US Opens the most. Probably because I can't recall there being a black cw for a lot of Agassi sneakers (don't qute me on that lol) and the hits of blue are nice. The Wimbledons are clean too but I'm not too crazy about it being all white for the most part.
US Opens>Wimbledons>Aussies

Don't forget about the air lwp's! Looking forward to a retro of them.
http://s43.photobucket.com/user/takeittothehouse/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsbba2e1c7.jpg.html

Nike is retroing a lot of kicks from when bright colors were the norm. Sometimes with the brightness toned down.
I like the black because there are way fewer black kicks out there. I am way less hesitant to wear black kicks than white ones, especially in Chicago.

It snowed this morning ffs. **** this city.

Back
Top Bottom