🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Found a pair of FOs on the bay for $430

Those US Opens and especially the Wimbledons are awesome. Would even trade my FO´s for them :frown:

I would trade my Aussies for US Opens. I doubt anyone would make that trade tho since it seems the Aussies were more available.

Last edited:
I know some of you aren't going to care, but allow me to drop a dose of reality.

1. Every "good" thread will get a bit off track and see an influx of non-regulars around hyped releases. To complain about this is to complain that the sun rose.

2. You are not going to fully shut the resellers out no matter what you do. This is for several reasons.

A. They're likely "better" at this than you are. This is what they do. You're competing with a full timer as a part timer.

B. Half the people in the hobby are "resellers" now. There are more "resellers" than there were total people in the hobby five years ago, let alone, ten or more. There's just a numbers game at work.

C. NT is a fun place to be, but its doesn't determine anything in this hobby. There are plenty of other places to get info and keeping info off this board won't do anything to ensure "the resellers" don't get it. ...They likely have the info and everything before you do.

So, just accept it or move on. There are plenty of things to complain about, but if you're still complaining about resellers nowadays, you might as well be still be complaining about the DH in American League baseball. You don't have to like it, but complaining about it is a waste of everbody's time.

Last edited:
C. NT is a fun place to be, but its doesn't determine anything in this hobby. There are plenty of other places to get info and keeping info off this board won't do anything to ensure "the resellers" don't get it. ...They likely have the info and everything before you do.

IDK why this is so hard for NTers to accept. All sneakerheads worldwide are pretty insignificant so NT by itself pretty much aint ****.

anyone remember these from the ATC2 Rebel Pack???

View media item 1004899

first time I pulled them out in a few years... almost forgot about them...

I knew they got released! I was otherwise convinced they were samples. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. I prefer them to the standard Burst CW. This is the "Tart" CW, not the other ones.

Last edited:
I completely agree.

With regards to my post, I just wanted to let the new members know that it wasn't anything against them personally.  If they're genuine fans of the shoe, then fantastic.

But yeah, it's always gonna be a losing battle... but what can you do?

Hold up... what's wrong with the DH?! 
tongue.gif

anyone remember these from the ATC2 Rebel Pack???

first time I pulled them out in a few years... almost forgot about them...
I knew they got released! I was otherwise convinced they were samples. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. I prefer them to the standard Burst CW. This is the "Tart" CW, not the other ones.
Hahahaha...  

@tonguetied, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind snapping a pic of the tag?  Thanks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom