🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I just want to out this out there though I know it's a long shot. If anywhere down the line any of you who copped a US size 12 pair of the Wimbledon's want or need to sell them for a reasonable price even if they aren't DS, I'd be grateful to know cuz id love to have these even if used (though hopefully not beaters).

I just want to out this out there though I know it's a long shot. If anywhere down the line any of you who copped a US size 12 pair of the Wimbledon's want or need to sell them for a reasonable price even if they aren't DS, I'd be grateful to know cuz id love to have these even if used (though hopefully not beaters).

Don't give up hope yet. These aren't completely done.

Guess these kumquats that just got delivered will ease the pain of not having any grand slams :smile:

Got another hour til i can go pick up, time bout to go so slow now :smh:

that order still sitting there with no cancelled email or  no money taking out  
nerd.gif

Is it bad that I'm tryna play in some ATCIIs? If I got the turbo greens for $70 I woulda balled in them. Gonna get a pair of the huaraches to play in too once they go down in price more.

Back
Top Bottom