🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sounds legit!! And my size is super hard to find.. Ive found a 100 different shoes i eant and can only find up to size 12 lol
What size you looking for bro? Instagram is where it's at for sneaker purchases.

I'm seriously done with this retro. The toe on my right shoe is sewn with an indent. I can feel the crease on the inside of the toe. 2 out of 3 pairs (lavas+clays) have had subpar quality. I'm giving my money to Adidas and their EQT retros.
View media item 883949
That isn't even that bad but I understand. The ewing retros have been top quality and makes nike look like an Asian sweat shop but for 120 what do you expect from Nike? Mass production although supposedly a qs there's going to be quite a few flawed pairs.

Up on Sole Haven.

large_6874.jpg

https://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/2428/Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-Huarache

These will be on sale soon too

Not one to lace up a shoes the day I get them, but I had to try these out since it was such a nice day. and damn. Super comfortable and the orange pops nicely in the sun. Defiantly going to get the other CWs. Also I got a good pair only one small flaw, I know a lot of people were disappointed with the quality on their shoe.

I'm seriously done with this retro. The toe on my right shoe is sewn with an indent. I can feel the crease on the inside of the toe. 2 out of 3 pairs (lavas+clays) have had subpar quality. I'm giving my money to Adidas and their EQT retros.
View media item 883949
That isn't even that bad but I understand. The ewing retros have been top quality and makes nike look like an Asian sweat shop but for 120 what do you expect from Nike? Mass production although supposedly a qs there's going to be quite a few flawed pairs.
It's a lot worse in person. Even the cuts of leather are off on the toe. I'm not one to complain but this **** is getting ridiculous.
View media item 884121

On the quality front, my clays are great....except the left tongue has some extra cloth on the underside which causes it to ride down a half inch relative to the right tongue, and also makes a crease in the tongue on top by the toe box. A nit, but still annoying.

heads up: the glossy finish covering the lava print can be removed with a magic eraser!

word, haven't been this happy since i ironed the toebox on my air max's!

Can you post a little instructional post? I'd really be down to do this, jus don't wanna mess em up. Post pics too!

I paid $270 shipped for my AO's and could've got another pair from my buddy in Europe but after conversion and shipping it was costing me 255. I didn't think it was worth it.

Can't believe how many people have problems with the shoe being asymmetrical with the leather panels. I like the shoe and is very comfortable and i hate to return the shoe but i think i might just have to and ask if nike can exchange it... Glue stain, slight stitching mishap, and uneven molding on midsole unless its really bad i usually give nike a pass.. But in consistency of the actual panel of the shoe, nike is pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom